- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Revenge Recap 1/20/13 – ‘Collusion’
In tonight’s episode of Revenge, titled, “Collusion,” we see Emily by Daniel’s side as he goes toe to toe with his fiercest business rival, Jason Prosser, to land an important deal that Victoria is determined to block.
Aiden is jealous of Emily’s “fake” relationship with Daniel and takes a very dark turn. Meanwhile, Jack and Amanda’s future lands in the unlikely hands of Conrad Grayson, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 20 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.
Aiden taking a dark turn could mean nothing but trouble for Emily. We saw on the previews for the episode that Helen wants Aiden to kill Victoria Grayson. Will he actually do it?
Tonight’s episode, “Collusion,” is the last new episode that will be airing for the next few weeks, as the drama goes on a mini-hiatus. Next week the show will be replaced by a Hallmark movie and the following week repeats of Shark and Modern Family. When the show returns it will air for two hours on February 10th.
We will be recapping live so be sure to come back and find out what happens on this week’s episode of Revenge.