- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Revenge Recap 1/20/13 – ‘Collusion’
In tonight’s episode of Revenge, titled, “Collusion,” we see Emily by Daniel’s side as he goes toe to toe with his fiercest business rival, Jason Prosser, to land an important deal that Victoria is determined to block.
Aiden is jealous of Emily’s “fake” relationship with Daniel and takes a very dark turn. Meanwhile, Jack and Amanda’s future lands in the unlikely hands of Conrad Grayson, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 20 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.
Aiden taking a dark turn could mean nothing but trouble for Emily. We saw on the previews for the episode that Helen wants Aiden to kill Victoria Grayson. Will he actually do it?
Tonight’s episode, “Collusion,” is the last new episode that will be airing for the next few weeks, as the drama goes on a mini-hiatus. Next week the show will be replaced by a Hallmark movie and the following week repeats of Shark and Modern Family. When the show returns it will air for two hours on February 10th.
We will be recapping live so be sure to come back and find out what happens on this week’s episode of Revenge.