- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Revenge Recap 1/20/13 – ‘Collusion’
In tonight’s episode of Revenge, titled, “Collusion,” we see Emily by Daniel’s side as he goes toe to toe with his fiercest business rival, Jason Prosser, to land an important deal that Victoria is determined to block.
Aiden is jealous of Emily’s “fake” relationship with Daniel and takes a very dark turn. Meanwhile, Jack and Amanda’s future lands in the unlikely hands of Conrad Grayson, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 20 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.
Aiden taking a dark turn could mean nothing but trouble for Emily. We saw on the previews for the episode that Helen wants Aiden to kill Victoria Grayson. Will he actually do it?
Tonight’s episode, “Collusion,” is the last new episode that will be airing for the next few weeks, as the drama goes on a mini-hiatus. Next week the show will be replaced by a Hallmark movie and the following week repeats of Shark and Modern Family. When the show returns it will air for two hours on February 10th.
We will be recapping live so be sure to come back and find out what happens on this week’s episode of Revenge.