- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
Revenge Recap 1/20/13 – ‘Collusion’
In tonight’s episode of Revenge, titled, “Collusion,” we see Emily by Daniel’s side as he goes toe to toe with his fiercest business rival, Jason Prosser, to land an important deal that Victoria is determined to block.
Aiden is jealous of Emily’s “fake” relationship with Daniel and takes a very dark turn. Meanwhile, Jack and Amanda’s future lands in the unlikely hands of Conrad Grayson, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 20 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.
Aiden taking a dark turn could mean nothing but trouble for Emily. We saw on the previews for the episode that Helen wants Aiden to kill Victoria Grayson. Will he actually do it?
Tonight’s episode, “Collusion,” is the last new episode that will be airing for the next few weeks, as the drama goes on a mini-hiatus. Next week the show will be replaced by a Hallmark movie and the following week repeats of Shark and Modern Family. When the show returns it will air for two hours on February 10th.
We will be recapping live so be sure to come back and find out what happens on this week’s episode of Revenge.