- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
Revenge Recap 1/6/13 – ‘Power’
Revenge is back!! In the last episode (which feels like forever ago) Daniel was voted in as the CEO of the Grayson Empire. Emily did what she does best and set up Ashley to lose her fiance, while also making it so Daniel becomes the CEO of the Grayson family business right out from under Conrad’s nose.
Revenge Synopsis for 1/6/13:
Victoria begins plotting a scheme which, surprisingly, involves Emily, while Emily locks in on her next target, and Declan discovers something that may threaten the future of the Stowaway, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 6 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Be sure to come back, as we will be live blogging tonight’s episode, Sunday, January 6th. Anyone else psyched to see what happens tonight?