- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Revenge Recap 1/6/13 – ‘Power’
Revenge is back!! In the last episode (which feels like forever ago) Daniel was voted in as the CEO of the Grayson Empire. Emily did what she does best and set up Ashley to lose her fiance, while also making it so Daniel becomes the CEO of the Grayson family business right out from under Conrad’s nose.
Revenge Synopsis for 1/6/13:
Victoria begins plotting a scheme which, surprisingly, involves Emily, while Emily locks in on her next target, and Declan discovers something that may threaten the future of the Stowaway, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 6 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Be sure to come back, as we will be live blogging tonight’s episode, Sunday, January 6th. Anyone else psyched to see what happens tonight?