- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Revenge Recap 1/6/13 – ‘Power’
Revenge is back!! In the last episode (which feels like forever ago) Daniel was voted in as the CEO of the Grayson Empire. Emily did what she does best and set up Ashley to lose her fiance, while also making it so Daniel becomes the CEO of the Grayson family business right out from under Conrad’s nose.
Revenge Synopsis for 1/6/13:
Victoria begins plotting a scheme which, surprisingly, involves Emily, while Emily locks in on her next target, and Declan discovers something that may threaten the future of the Stowaway, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 6 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Be sure to come back, as we will be live blogging tonight’s episode, Sunday, January 6th. Anyone else psyched to see what happens tonight?