- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
Rihanna Defends Relationship With Chris Brown: “Even If It’s A Mistake, It’s My Mistake
In the new issue of Rolling Stone, Rihanna speaks out on why she decided to reconcile with Chris Brown.
“I decided it was more important for me to be happy. I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of that. Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake.”
Rihanna and Chris Brown’s relationship has been the focus of much criticism ever since Brown assaulted Rihanna in 2009. Rihanna continues:
“After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I’d rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it. When you add up the pieces from the outside, it’s not the cutest puzzle in the world. You see us walking somewhere, driving somewhere, in the studio, in the club, and you think you know. But it’s different now.”
One has to question Rihanna’s decision to take back the man who beat her as Brown clearly seems unstable, and has spent more time starting fights than making terrible music. Rihanna goes on to make it clear that she doesn’t think anything will go wrong this time.
““He doesn’t have the luxury of f**king up again. That’s just not an option. I can’t say that nothing else will ever go wrong, but I’m pretty solid in the knowing that he’s disgusted by that,” says Rihanna. ”And I wouldn’t have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility.”
The entire interview with Rihanna on Rolling Stone Magazine will hit the newsstands on Friday.
What do you think of the responses that Rihanna gave?