- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Make the Most Money in Movies as a Romantic Couple
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart need to stay together – at least in the movies. The couple who date on and off in real life, earn the most money in Hollywood as an on-screen couple.
Forbes announced that the couple has topped the list of Hollywood’s Highest-Grossing Romantic Couples, compiled based on domestic box office revenue of romantic movies in the last three years.
During the last three years, The Twilight series has earned more than one billion dollars. Edward Cullen and Bella Swan have kept their fans wanting more or is it Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart who are/were a real life couple that have kept them coming back for more?
Pattinson was on the list twice, ranking tenth place for his romance in “Water for Elephants,” with co-star Reese Witherspoon. Does this mean that Pattinson is the key factor?
We have the top 10 list on the next few pages.