- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Make the Most Money in Movies as a Romantic Couple
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart need to stay together – at least in the movies. The couple who date on and off in real life, earn the most money in Hollywood as an on-screen couple.
Forbes announced that the couple has topped the list of Hollywood’s Highest-Grossing Romantic Couples, compiled based on domestic box office revenue of romantic movies in the last three years.
During the last three years, The Twilight series has earned more than one billion dollars. Edward Cullen and Bella Swan have kept their fans wanting more or is it Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart who are/were a real life couple that have kept them coming back for more?
Pattinson was on the list twice, ranking tenth place for his romance in “Water for Elephants,” with co-star Reese Witherspoon. Does this mean that Pattinson is the key factor?
We have the top 10 list on the next few pages.