- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Robin Roberts Great News Returning to ‘Good Morning America’ – Video
Robin Roberts announced that she will be returning to ‘Good Morning America’ sooner then expected.
The ‘GMA’ co-host underwent a bone marrow transplant and treatment for a serious blood disorder, MDS, back in September.
Appearing from her home, Roberts said that she was very close to returning to “GMA.”
“I’m coming home,” she said. “We’re talking now a matter of weeks, not months.” Roberts said that her most recent test showed no abnormal signs, allowing her to plan her return to work. Her fellow co-hosts and the on-set crew applauded with great cheer as Roberts announced her return. While she was excited to share the news, Roberts said she was still cautious and will slowly return to air.
“I should be back sometime in February. Now I have a date in mind that’s very personal and very important to me but I will ultimately listen to, of course, what my doctors say and, course, we have to remember we’re in the height of flu season. There’s a lot of factors still,” she said.
It is great to hear such wonderful news!!