- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Robin Roberts Great News Returning to ‘Good Morning America’ – Video
Robin Roberts announced that she will be returning to ‘Good Morning America’ sooner then expected.
The ‘GMA’ co-host underwent a bone marrow transplant and treatment for a serious blood disorder, MDS, back in September.
Appearing from her home, Roberts said that she was very close to returning to “GMA.”
“I’m coming home,” she said. “We’re talking now a matter of weeks, not months.” Roberts said that her most recent test showed no abnormal signs, allowing her to plan her return to work. Her fellow co-hosts and the on-set crew applauded with great cheer as Roberts announced her return. While she was excited to share the news, Roberts said she was still cautious and will slowly return to air.
“I should be back sometime in February. Now I have a date in mind that’s very personal and very important to me but I will ultimately listen to, of course, what my doctors say and, course, we have to remember we’re in the height of flu season. There’s a lot of factors still,” she said.
It is great to hear such wonderful news!!