- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
Robin Roberts Great News Returning to ‘Good Morning America’ – Video
Robin Roberts announced that she will be returning to ‘Good Morning America’ sooner then expected.
The ‘GMA’ co-host underwent a bone marrow transplant and treatment for a serious blood disorder, MDS, back in September.
Appearing from her home, Roberts said that she was very close to returning to “GMA.”
“I’m coming home,” she said. “We’re talking now a matter of weeks, not months.” Roberts said that her most recent test showed no abnormal signs, allowing her to plan her return to work. Her fellow co-hosts and the on-set crew applauded with great cheer as Roberts announced her return. While she was excited to share the news, Roberts said she was still cautious and will slowly return to air.
“I should be back sometime in February. Now I have a date in mind that’s very personal and very important to me but I will ultimately listen to, of course, what my doctors say and, course, we have to remember we’re in the height of flu season. There’s a lot of factors still,” she said.
It is great to hear such wonderful news!!