- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Ryan Seacrest Set to Propose to Julianne Hough?
Looks like our little Ryan Seacrest is growing up (not literally though…) and it seems that he may be proposing to his girlfriend, Julianne Hough, in the near future.
Seacrest, finding time out of his ridiculous work schedule, made an appearance on the late night show, Chelsea Lately, and was asked if he wanted to make it official with a wedding and a baby soon. Seacrest answered with “We both do.”
Seacrest added that he thinks Hough is “phenomenal” and “she is the best part of everyday.”
Seacrest, who is 14 years older than Hough, will somehow need to find some time to sit down and plan his life with who he hopes will be his future wife. Seacrest is currently hosting yet another season of American Idol, but when people are done not watching that, maybe he can take a break and figure out his future.
Not to be outdone, Hough is always busy making movies that you never learn are playing in the theater.
We wish these two the best in their future plans!
What do you think? Are Seacrest and Hough saying “I do” anytime soon?