- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Saturday Night Live’s Fred Armisen Admits To Being A “Terrible Husband.”
In a recent interview with Howard Stern, Saturday Night Live’s cast-member, Fred Armisen, opened up and admits to be a “terrible husband.”
Armisen was married to “Mad Men” actress, Elisabeth Moss, for about 8 months when they both decided to split ways. After the spit, Moss has some harsh words for the comedian.
“The greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.”
Armisen, finally opened up and stated,
“I think I was a terrible husband. I think I’m a terrible boyfriend. I think I get very caught up in the beginning, I want it all — fast. I want to be married… and then somewhere around a year, two years, I get freaked out [emotionally].”
Armisen, who most recently dated a much younger, and ex SNL cast-member, Abby Elliot, continued criticizing himself:
“I feel bad for everyone I’ve gone out with.” Armisen says he’s currently single and trying to get better at “not making promises right away.”
Armisen is one of those perfect examples that should show men that being a funny guy can take you a long way in the female department. Kudos to Armisen for admitting his faults. We wish him the best.