- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Saturday Night Live’s Fred Armisen Admits To Being A “Terrible Husband.”
In a recent interview with Howard Stern, Saturday Night Live’s cast-member, Fred Armisen, opened up and admits to be a “terrible husband.”
Armisen was married to “Mad Men” actress, Elisabeth Moss, for about 8 months when they both decided to split ways. After the spit, Moss has some harsh words for the comedian.
“The greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.”
Armisen, finally opened up and stated,
“I think I was a terrible husband. I think I’m a terrible boyfriend. I think I get very caught up in the beginning, I want it all — fast. I want to be married… and then somewhere around a year, two years, I get freaked out [emotionally].”
Armisen, who most recently dated a much younger, and ex SNL cast-member, Abby Elliot, continued criticizing himself:
“I feel bad for everyone I’ve gone out with.” Armisen says he’s currently single and trying to get better at “not making promises right away.”
Armisen is one of those perfect examples that should show men that being a funny guy can take you a long way in the female department. Kudos to Armisen for admitting his faults. We wish him the best.