- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Saturday Night Live’s Fred Armisen Admits To Being A “Terrible Husband.”
In a recent interview with Howard Stern, Saturday Night Live’s cast-member, Fred Armisen, opened up and admits to be a “terrible husband.”
Armisen was married to “Mad Men” actress, Elisabeth Moss, for about 8 months when they both decided to split ways. After the spit, Moss has some harsh words for the comedian.
“The greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.”
Armisen, finally opened up and stated,
“I think I was a terrible husband. I think I’m a terrible boyfriend. I think I get very caught up in the beginning, I want it all — fast. I want to be married… and then somewhere around a year, two years, I get freaked out [emotionally].”
Armisen, who most recently dated a much younger, and ex SNL cast-member, Abby Elliot, continued criticizing himself:
“I feel bad for everyone I’ve gone out with.” Armisen says he’s currently single and trying to get better at “not making promises right away.”
Armisen is one of those perfect examples that should show men that being a funny guy can take you a long way in the female department. Kudos to Armisen for admitting his faults. We wish him the best.