- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Saturday Night Live’s Fred Armisen Admits To Being A “Terrible Husband.”
In a recent interview with Howard Stern, Saturday Night Live’s cast-member, Fred Armisen, opened up and admits to be a “terrible husband.”
Armisen was married to “Mad Men” actress, Elisabeth Moss, for about 8 months when they both decided to split ways. After the spit, Moss has some harsh words for the comedian.
“The greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.”
Armisen, finally opened up and stated,
“I think I was a terrible husband. I think I’m a terrible boyfriend. I think I get very caught up in the beginning, I want it all — fast. I want to be married… and then somewhere around a year, two years, I get freaked out [emotionally].”
Armisen, who most recently dated a much younger, and ex SNL cast-member, Abby Elliot, continued criticizing himself:
“I feel bad for everyone I’ve gone out with.” Armisen says he’s currently single and trying to get better at “not making promises right away.”
Armisen is one of those perfect examples that should show men that being a funny guy can take you a long way in the female department. Kudos to Armisen for admitting his faults. We wish him the best.