- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Scandal Preview 1/31/13 – ‘Truth or Consequences’
The last time Scandal was on we saw Olivia receive a marriage proposal from the senator with a follow up phone call from the President, telling her he asked for a divorce from his wife. Talk about ending the show on a cliff hanger. Getting shot in the head gives you an all new perspective on life. We have the complete recap from the last episode here.
This week the episode is appropriately entitled, “Truth or Consequences.” The synopsis:
After discovering the truth about the rigged White House election, the “Gladiators in Suits” realize that a quickly unraveling Olivia may not always wear the white hat. Meanwhile, Mellie is forced to take extreme measures to try and reel Fitz in, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, JANUARY 31.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if Mellie gave Fitz the divorce he so badly wants without a fight and Olivia agreed to marry him and they lived happily ever after? Then we wouldn’t have a show – so we are going to be sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to see how this situation is handled.