- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Scandal Preview 1/31/13 – ‘Truth or Consequences’
The last time Scandal was on we saw Olivia receive a marriage proposal from the senator with a follow up phone call from the President, telling her he asked for a divorce from his wife. Talk about ending the show on a cliff hanger. Getting shot in the head gives you an all new perspective on life. We have the complete recap from the last episode here.
This week the episode is appropriately entitled, “Truth or Consequences.” The synopsis:
After discovering the truth about the rigged White House election, the “Gladiators in Suits” realize that a quickly unraveling Olivia may not always wear the white hat. Meanwhile, Mellie is forced to take extreme measures to try and reel Fitz in, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, JANUARY 31.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if Mellie gave Fitz the divorce he so badly wants without a fight and Olivia agreed to marry him and they lived happily ever after? Then we wouldn’t have a show – so we are going to be sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to see how this situation is handled.