- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Scandal Preview 1/31/13 – ‘Truth or Consequences’
The last time Scandal was on we saw Olivia receive a marriage proposal from the senator with a follow up phone call from the President, telling her he asked for a divorce from his wife. Talk about ending the show on a cliff hanger. Getting shot in the head gives you an all new perspective on life. We have the complete recap from the last episode here.
This week the episode is appropriately entitled, “Truth or Consequences.” The synopsis:
After discovering the truth about the rigged White House election, the “Gladiators in Suits” realize that a quickly unraveling Olivia may not always wear the white hat. Meanwhile, Mellie is forced to take extreme measures to try and reel Fitz in, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, JANUARY 31.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if Mellie gave Fitz the divorce he so badly wants without a fight and Olivia agreed to marry him and they lived happily ever after? Then we wouldn’t have a show – so we are going to be sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to see how this situation is handled.