- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
Scandal Preview 1/31/13 – ‘Truth or Consequences’
The last time Scandal was on we saw Olivia receive a marriage proposal from the senator with a follow up phone call from the President, telling her he asked for a divorce from his wife. Talk about ending the show on a cliff hanger. Getting shot in the head gives you an all new perspective on life. We have the complete recap from the last episode here.
This week the episode is appropriately entitled, “Truth or Consequences.” The synopsis:
After discovering the truth about the rigged White House election, the “Gladiators in Suits” realize that a quickly unraveling Olivia may not always wear the white hat. Meanwhile, Mellie is forced to take extreme measures to try and reel Fitz in, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, JANUARY 31.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if Mellie gave Fitz the divorce he so badly wants without a fight and Olivia agreed to marry him and they lived happily ever after? Then we wouldn’t have a show – so we are going to be sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to see how this situation is handled.