- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Scandal Preview 1/31/13 – ‘Truth or Consequences’
The last time Scandal was on we saw Olivia receive a marriage proposal from the senator with a follow up phone call from the President, telling her he asked for a divorce from his wife. Talk about ending the show on a cliff hanger. Getting shot in the head gives you an all new perspective on life. We have the complete recap from the last episode here.
This week the episode is appropriately entitled, “Truth or Consequences.” The synopsis:
After discovering the truth about the rigged White House election, the “Gladiators in Suits” realize that a quickly unraveling Olivia may not always wear the white hat. Meanwhile, Mellie is forced to take extreme measures to try and reel Fitz in, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, JANUARY 31.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if Mellie gave Fitz the divorce he so badly wants without a fight and Olivia agreed to marry him and they lived happily ever after? Then we wouldn’t have a show – so we are going to be sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to see how this situation is handled.