- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Sharon Osbourne Talks Lady Gaga’s Gun Bra – Is Gaga a Hypocrite?
Sharon Osbourne and Lady Gaga have been feuding since Gaga wrote an open letter to Sharon’s daughter, Kelly Osbourne after Kelly spoke about being cyber bullied by Gaga’s followers, a.k.a monsters.
Sharon commented about Gaga on The Talk saying,
My opinion is, Gaga wants a kinder world. Don’t let your fans be so hideously damaging, hurtful, violent, spread violence on your website. If you are a mother monster, monitor it. She has a huge group of people that work for her that monitor her website. Why haven’t you, as a responsible young woman, said “No violence on my website, no violence, no threats, no violence.” However, everything is guns, guns, guns. She’s wearing two guns coming out of her breasts. Now, on her website, if anybody had the time to pick out how many times guns, guns, guns were mentioned, this is not right and she should be stopped.
Sharon has a valid point. Do guns belong in a kinder world? Should Gaga be promoting guns? What do you think?