- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Sharon Osbourne Talks Lady Gaga’s Gun Bra – Is Gaga a Hypocrite?
Sharon Osbourne and Lady Gaga have been feuding since Gaga wrote an open letter to Sharon’s daughter, Kelly Osbourne after Kelly spoke about being cyber bullied by Gaga’s followers, a.k.a monsters.
Sharon commented about Gaga on The Talk saying,
My opinion is, Gaga wants a kinder world. Don’t let your fans be so hideously damaging, hurtful, violent, spread violence on your website. If you are a mother monster, monitor it. She has a huge group of people that work for her that monitor her website. Why haven’t you, as a responsible young woman, said “No violence on my website, no violence, no threats, no violence.” However, everything is guns, guns, guns. She’s wearing two guns coming out of her breasts. Now, on her website, if anybody had the time to pick out how many times guns, guns, guns were mentioned, this is not right and she should be stopped.
Sharon has a valid point. Do guns belong in a kinder world? Should Gaga be promoting guns? What do you think?