- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Sharon Osbourne Talks Lady Gaga’s Gun Bra – Is Gaga a Hypocrite?
Sharon Osbourne and Lady Gaga have been feuding since Gaga wrote an open letter to Sharon’s daughter, Kelly Osbourne after Kelly spoke about being cyber bullied by Gaga’s followers, a.k.a monsters.
Sharon commented about Gaga on The Talk saying,
My opinion is, Gaga wants a kinder world. Don’t let your fans be so hideously damaging, hurtful, violent, spread violence on your website. If you are a mother monster, monitor it. She has a huge group of people that work for her that monitor her website. Why haven’t you, as a responsible young woman, said “No violence on my website, no violence, no threats, no violence.” However, everything is guns, guns, guns. She’s wearing two guns coming out of her breasts. Now, on her website, if anybody had the time to pick out how many times guns, guns, guns were mentioned, this is not right and she should be stopped.
Sharon has a valid point. Do guns belong in a kinder world? Should Gaga be promoting guns? What do you think?