- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Sharon Osbourne Talks Lady Gaga’s Gun Bra – Is Gaga a Hypocrite?
Sharon Osbourne and Lady Gaga have been feuding since Gaga wrote an open letter to Sharon’s daughter, Kelly Osbourne after Kelly spoke about being cyber bullied by Gaga’s followers, a.k.a monsters.
Sharon commented about Gaga on The Talk saying,
My opinion is, Gaga wants a kinder world. Don’t let your fans be so hideously damaging, hurtful, violent, spread violence on your website. If you are a mother monster, monitor it. She has a huge group of people that work for her that monitor her website. Why haven’t you, as a responsible young woman, said “No violence on my website, no violence, no threats, no violence.” However, everything is guns, guns, guns. She’s wearing two guns coming out of her breasts. Now, on her website, if anybody had the time to pick out how many times guns, guns, guns were mentioned, this is not right and she should be stopped.
Sharon has a valid point. Do guns belong in a kinder world? Should Gaga be promoting guns? What do you think?