- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Sofia Vergara Has a Baby Boy on Modern Family – Not Looking Forward to It
Sofia Vergara, or rather Gloria, has given birth on Modern Family to a beautiful, bouncing baby boy.
Of course, having the baby wasn’t without incident since Gloria was trying not to ruin her other son’s surprise birthday party, and tried to keep the baby in as long as possible. While having a baby is often met with joy, Vergara has admitted she isn’t looking forward to having a baby on set.
Having a baby on set just means more work. Sofia spoke with Katie Couric and stated,
‘It’s going to change for me, because then, actually my hours of shooting with Ed and Rico [Rodriguez], they’re very fast, because we come prepared, she continued, ‘We do it fast – Ed is very professional, and Rico too, he’s like an adult. And now, with a baby, it’s going to be double because they cry, and then, ‘Bring the other one, bring the new one, the diaper’ – so we’re dreading it.’
While Vergara may not be looking forward to having a baby on set, something tells me the addition of the newest cast member will just add to the laughs.