- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Steve Burton Returning to Soap Opera and it’s not General Hospital
Steve Burton is returning to daytime television – but not on the show he worked on for 21 years, General Hospital. He betrayed the fans on General Hospital and has moved to CBS’ daytime soap opera, The Young and the Restless.
Call me disappointed. I am sure I am not the only General Hospital fan, who had hoped they would see Steve Burton aka Jason Morgan, return to the soap opera.
Steve appeared on The Talk, where he broke the news that he will be playing Dylan on The Young and Restless. Burton moved his family to Nashville so he would be able to spend more time with them.
What made him return to daytime television? Steve is working with the executive producer of Y&R on other projects outside of daytime. CBS was very accommodating and made it possible for him to be able to travel back and forth from Nashville and Los Angeles.
Burton plays, Dylan is a war veteran, who comes to take over his family’s construction business. Of course, he has secrets and is looking for “that special someone” while in town.
What do you think of Steve Burton returning to daytime television and not as Jason Morgan?? I feel betrayed.
Check out the big reveal on page 2.