- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Steve Burton Returning to Soap Opera and it’s not General Hospital
Steve Burton is returning to daytime television – but not on the show he worked on for 21 years, General Hospital. He betrayed the fans on General Hospital and has moved to CBS’ daytime soap opera, The Young and the Restless.
Call me disappointed. I am sure I am not the only General Hospital fan, who had hoped they would see Steve Burton aka Jason Morgan, return to the soap opera.
Steve appeared on The Talk, where he broke the news that he will be playing Dylan on The Young and Restless. Burton moved his family to Nashville so he would be able to spend more time with them.
What made him return to daytime television? Steve is working with the executive producer of Y&R on other projects outside of daytime. CBS was very accommodating and made it possible for him to be able to travel back and forth from Nashville and Los Angeles.
Burton plays, Dylan is a war veteran, who comes to take over his family’s construction business. Of course, he has secrets and is looking for “that special someone” while in town.
What do you think of Steve Burton returning to daytime television and not as Jason Morgan?? I feel betrayed.
Check out the big reveal on page 2.