- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Steve Burton Returning to Soap Opera and it’s not General Hospital
Steve Burton is returning to daytime television – but not on the show he worked on for 21 years, General Hospital. He betrayed the fans on General Hospital and has moved to CBS’ daytime soap opera, The Young and the Restless.
Call me disappointed. I am sure I am not the only General Hospital fan, who had hoped they would see Steve Burton aka Jason Morgan, return to the soap opera.
Steve appeared on The Talk, where he broke the news that he will be playing Dylan on The Young and Restless. Burton moved his family to Nashville so he would be able to spend more time with them.
What made him return to daytime television? Steve is working with the executive producer of Y&R on other projects outside of daytime. CBS was very accommodating and made it possible for him to be able to travel back and forth from Nashville and Los Angeles.
Burton plays, Dylan is a war veteran, who comes to take over his family’s construction business. Of course, he has secrets and is looking for “that special someone” while in town.
What do you think of Steve Burton returning to daytime television and not as Jason Morgan?? I feel betrayed.
Check out the big reveal on page 2.
Pages: 1 2