- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Steve Burton Returning to Soap Opera and it’s not General Hospital
Steve Burton is returning to daytime television – but not on the show he worked on for 21 years, General Hospital. He betrayed the fans on General Hospital and has moved to CBS’ daytime soap opera, The Young and the Restless.
Call me disappointed. I am sure I am not the only General Hospital fan, who had hoped they would see Steve Burton aka Jason Morgan, return to the soap opera.
Steve appeared on The Talk, where he broke the news that he will be playing Dylan on The Young and Restless. Burton moved his family to Nashville so he would be able to spend more time with them.
What made him return to daytime television? Steve is working with the executive producer of Y&R on other projects outside of daytime. CBS was very accommodating and made it possible for him to be able to travel back and forth from Nashville and Los Angeles.
Burton plays, Dylan is a war veteran, who comes to take over his family’s construction business. Of course, he has secrets and is looking for “that special someone” while in town.
What do you think of Steve Burton returning to daytime television and not as Jason Morgan?? I feel betrayed.
Check out the big reveal on page 2.