- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Survivor 2013 Caramoan: Sherri Biethman Bio and Video
Meet Sherri Biethman, one of the 20 castaways who will compete on “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans Vs. Favorites.” The Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres with a special two-hour edition, Wednesday, February 13 (8:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS.
Name (Age): Sherri Biethman (41)
Tribe Designation: Gota
Current Residence: Boise, Idaho
Occupation: Fast Food Franchisee
Personal Claim to Fame: Finding the right diagnosis for my autistic son, Colby. Inspiration in Life: My parents. My father ran his own business and taught me to work hard and make my own destiny. My mother taught me unconditional love and how to always be there for my children.
Hobbies: Shopping, Pilates and cycling.
Pet Peeves: Liars, clutter and anything dirty.
3 Words to Describe You: Lovable, sexy and unstoppable.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Toothbrush, coffee and a computer with wifi.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – I have a strong personality and lots of charm. Some people will see that as a threat so I will have to get rid of them first. Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win and prove to myself that I can outplay the competition. Plus, I’m looking for an adventure. Just getting on Survivor is an incredible experience and a great example for my kids.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m social, hard working and easy to get along with.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am lovable and a natural leader. People are drawn to me and they will do what I want. Even when I vote them out they will still like me and vote for me in the end.
Watch Sherri’s video on page 2!!