- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Survivor 2013 Caramoan: Sherri Biethman Bio and Video
Meet Sherri Biethman, one of the 20 castaways who will compete on “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans Vs. Favorites.” The Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres with a special two-hour edition, Wednesday, February 13 (8:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS.
Name (Age): Sherri Biethman (41)
Tribe Designation: Gota
Current Residence: Boise, Idaho
Occupation: Fast Food Franchisee
Personal Claim to Fame: Finding the right diagnosis for my autistic son, Colby. Inspiration in Life: My parents. My father ran his own business and taught me to work hard and make my own destiny. My mother taught me unconditional love and how to always be there for my children.
Hobbies: Shopping, Pilates and cycling.
Pet Peeves: Liars, clutter and anything dirty.
3 Words to Describe You: Lovable, sexy and unstoppable.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Toothbrush, coffee and a computer with wifi.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – I have a strong personality and lots of charm. Some people will see that as a threat so I will have to get rid of them first. Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win and prove to myself that I can outplay the competition. Plus, I’m looking for an adventure. Just getting on Survivor is an incredible experience and a great example for my kids.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m social, hard working and easy to get along with.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am lovable and a natural leader. People are drawn to me and they will do what I want. Even when I vote them out they will still like me and vote for me in the end.
Watch Sherri’s video on page 2!!