- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Survivor 2013 Caramoan: Sherri Biethman Bio and Video
Meet Sherri Biethman, one of the 20 castaways who will compete on “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans Vs. Favorites.” The Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres with a special two-hour edition, Wednesday, February 13 (8:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS.
Name (Age): Sherri Biethman (41)
Tribe Designation: Gota
Current Residence: Boise, Idaho
Occupation: Fast Food Franchisee
Personal Claim to Fame: Finding the right diagnosis for my autistic son, Colby. Inspiration in Life: My parents. My father ran his own business and taught me to work hard and make my own destiny. My mother taught me unconditional love and how to always be there for my children.
Hobbies: Shopping, Pilates and cycling.
Pet Peeves: Liars, clutter and anything dirty.
3 Words to Describe You: Lovable, sexy and unstoppable.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Toothbrush, coffee and a computer with wifi.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – I have a strong personality and lots of charm. Some people will see that as a threat so I will have to get rid of them first. Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win and prove to myself that I can outplay the competition. Plus, I’m looking for an adventure. Just getting on Survivor is an incredible experience and a great example for my kids.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m social, hard working and easy to get along with.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am lovable and a natural leader. People are drawn to me and they will do what I want. Even when I vote them out they will still like me and vote for me in the end.
Watch Sherri’s video on page 2!!