- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Survivor Caramoan: Brenda Lowe Bio and Video
Meet Brenda Lowe, one of the 20 castaways who will compete on “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans Vs. Favorites.” The Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres with a special two-hour edition, Wednesday, February 13 (8:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS.
Name (Age): Brenda Lowe (30)
Tribe Designation: Bikal
Previous Season: Survivor: Nicaragua – 11th castaway voted out/3rd Jury Member
Current Residence: Miami, Fla.
Occupation: Paddleboard Co. Owner
Personal Claim to Fame: Winning an Hispanic beauty pageant.
Inspiration in Life: My parents
Hobbies: Paddleboarding, fishing and biking.
Pet Peeves: Weakness of character.
3 Words to Describe You: Straight-forward, smart and independent.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) A picture of my fiancée. 2) A picture of my family. 3)My favorite yellow bunny.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy Lusth – young, athletic, driven and focused.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To win one million dollars.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m outdoorsy and have a positive attitude.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have played before and learned from my mistakes. I am more mature, more focused and have more on the line this time.
Watch Brenda’s video on page 2!!