- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Survivor Caramoan: Erik Reichenbach Bio and Video
Meet Erik Reichenbach, one of the 20 castaways who will compete on “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans Vs. Favorites.” The Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres with a special two-hour edition, Wednesday, February 13 (8:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS.
Name (Age): Erik Reichenbach (27)
Tribe Designation: Bikal
Previous Season: Survivor: Micronesia – 13th castaway voted out/6th Jury Member
Current Residence: Santa Clarita, Calif.
Occupation: Comic Book Artist
Personal Claim to Fame: Survivor: Micronesia
Inspiration in Life: My Dad and my girlfriend, Dana.
Hobbies: Drawing, running and traveling.
Pet Peeves: Quiet or opinion-less people.
3 Words to Describe You: Easy going, humorous and original.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) Contacts – So I can see. 2) Acrylic Paint – To paint a “masterpiece” at tribal camp. 3) A deck of cards – to eliminate any boredom.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy – I am great at challenges too!
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To show everyone that I am really not dumb, and in actuality I am a smart, funny guy who just does things in a different way.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m physically strong and easily adapt to my surroundings.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I adapt to working with different personalities easily and I have enough of an understanding of the game to improvise if necessary.
Watch Erik’s video on page 2!!