- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
Survivor Caramoan: Erik Reichenbach Bio and Video
Meet Erik Reichenbach, one of the 20 castaways who will compete on “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans Vs. Favorites.” The Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres with a special two-hour edition, Wednesday, February 13 (8:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS.
Name (Age): Erik Reichenbach (27)
Tribe Designation: Bikal
Previous Season: Survivor: Micronesia – 13th castaway voted out/6th Jury Member
Current Residence: Santa Clarita, Calif.
Occupation: Comic Book Artist
Personal Claim to Fame: Survivor: Micronesia
Inspiration in Life: My Dad and my girlfriend, Dana.
Hobbies: Drawing, running and traveling.
Pet Peeves: Quiet or opinion-less people.
3 Words to Describe You: Easy going, humorous and original.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) Contacts – So I can see. 2) Acrylic Paint – To paint a “masterpiece” at tribal camp. 3) A deck of cards – to eliminate any boredom.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy – I am great at challenges too!
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To show everyone that I am really not dumb, and in actuality I am a smart, funny guy who just does things in a different way.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m physically strong and easily adapt to my surroundings.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I adapt to working with different personalities easily and I have enough of an understanding of the game to improvise if necessary.
Watch Erik’s video on page 2!!