- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Survivor Caramoan: Francesca Hogi Bio and Video
Meet Francesca Hogi, one of the 20 castaways who will compete on “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans Vs. Favorites.” The Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres with a special two-hour edition, Wednesday, February 13 (8:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS.
Name (Age): Francesca Hogi (38)
Tribe Designation: Bikal
Previous Season: Survivor: Redemption Island – 1st castaway voted out
Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Personal Claim to Fame: I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Inspiration in Life: My Mom. She is smart, strong, caring and fearless.
Hobbies: Traveling, yoga and watching movies.
Pet Peeves: Liars, delusional people who only think about themselves and all around inconsiderate people make me crazy!
3 Words to Describe You: Determined, outgoing and honest.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) iPod – Nothing tunes out the chatter like music! 2) Floss – Food stuck in my teeth makes me crazy. 3) Air mattress – No one should have to sleep on bug infested bamboo.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: The most awesome contestant you can think of who went out early.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Two reasons – money and redemption.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m strong. Also, not afraid of snakes or spiders.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’m tenacious.
Watch Francesca’s video on page 2!!