- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Survivor Caramoan: Matt Bischoff Bio and Video
Meet Matt Bischoff, one of the 20 castaways who will compete on “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans Vs. Favorites.” The Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres with a special two-hour edition, Wednesday, February 13 (8:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS.
Name (Age): Matt Bischoff (38)
Tribe Designation: Gota
Current Residence: Cincinnati, Ohio
Occupation: BMX Bike Sales
Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of being a daddy to my two boys. I do a lot of cool things and have personally achieved a lot, but being a dad is the best by far!
Inspiration in Life: Hans Langseth – he grew the longest beard ever at 17.5 feet long. He pretty much rules my life. All hail long beards!
Hobbies: Beards, singing in a band and BMX.
Pet Peeves: Uptight people with no sense of humor, people at gas stations that hold up the line to buy lotto tickets and cigarettes and bad tippers.
3 Words to Describe You: Funny, over the top and caring.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) My ipod – I constantly listen to music. It is a huge part of my life. I also would want to view photos of my wife and kids. 2) A pen and notebook – to work on song lyrics and keep a daily diary. 3) A video camera – to film myself doing wild stuff!
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rupert – he has a big heart and loved to play the game. His teddy bear personality and tough looks remind me of myself. Also, Lex – he was a cool guy, a smart, down to earth dude with a band and lots of tattoos.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win. I also want to open up people’s minds and show them not to judge a book by its cover. A person’s true character lies within.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’ll be able to keep people’s spirits up by making them laugh. I’m a hard worker. I’m highly positive and motivating. I will play a great social game. Plus, I feel like I will do well in challenges. I’m a team player. Anyone in my alliance will make it to the end.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will play a great social game and people will want to keep me around. I’m confident that people will trust me.
Watch Matt’s video on page 2!!