- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Tate Stevens Signs a Record Deal
The X Factor winner of season two, Tate Stevens, has signed a record deal!
A news release from Tuesday says that the country singer signed a deal with Syco Music/RCA Records Nashville and is already writing and recording his major-label debut.
Stevens won X Factor last month. While on the competition, he never placed under the number two spot.
His debut album should be released sometime in the fall.
Written by Michelle Wincott