- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Tate Stevens Signs a Record Deal
The X Factor winner of season two, Tate Stevens, has signed a record deal!
A news release from Tuesday says that the country singer signed a deal with Syco Music/RCA Records Nashville and is already writing and recording his major-label debut.
Stevens won X Factor last month. While on the competition, he never placed under the number two spot.
His debut album should be released sometime in the fall.
Written by Michelle Wincott