- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Tate Stevens Signs a Record Deal
The X Factor winner of season two, Tate Stevens, has signed a record deal!
A news release from Tuesday says that the country singer signed a deal with Syco Music/RCA Records Nashville and is already writing and recording his major-label debut.
Stevens won X Factor last month. While on the competition, he never placed under the number two spot.
His debut album should be released sometime in the fall.
Written by Michelle Wincott