- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Taylor Swift Gets Kanye’d by Olivia Munn at People’s Choice Awards – Video
Poor Taylor Swift. She is unlucky in love and apparently, unlucky when accepting awards. Swift won an award for Favorite Country Artist at the People’s Choice Awards show held last night (January 9th).
Olivia Munn was presenting the award to Swift but decided to pull a Kanye and hold on to the award resulting in Taylor saying, “this always happens, g-d.” Thankfully Munn decided she didn’t want to be “that” person.
Kanye became famous for hijacking Taylor‘s acceptance speech during the VMA’s back in 2009 when she beat his bff, Beyonce, for Best Female Video. Although it was awful for Swift, there was a positive for ruining Taylor’s winning moment, Kanye went into hiding and we didn’t see him for some time. He has since re-emerged and is back
in our faces in the media more than ever since he started dating reality super star, Kim Kardashian. Now that he and Kim are having a baby, it’s going to be all Kanye and Kim all the time. We may have to turn off all forms of social media and televisions to get away from the couple.
What do you think about Munn pulling a Kanye? Was it planned or a spur of the moment thing?
Check out the video on page 2.