- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
Taylor Swift Talks Dating: “Part Of Me Just Wants To Be Left Alone”
Another day, another story that involves Taylor Swift discussing her dating life. Taylor spoke with Vibe magazine where she told them that her independence is important to her and she also stated: “Part of me just wants to be left alone.”
“Independence is something I’ve always needed, from when I was young. But I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I’ve never really had a long relationship. So that’s something I think about for the future.”
It does seem that Swift is really try to find that guy to have a long relationship with. I mean, she is really trying. Swift has been through a lot of failed romances, most recently splitting from One Direction’s Harry Styles this month.
Swift seems to give off the impression that her career is the reason that a lot of her romances have not worked out, although I am sure that her music probably speaks for itself.
“I just know that if you’re not careful with things they can go away. I’ve seen people with careers that were great until they started taking them for granted. And I’m scared of that.”
What do you think of Swift thoughts on her dating life? Does she really want to be alone?