- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
Taylor Swift Talks Dating: “Part Of Me Just Wants To Be Left Alone”
Another day, another story that involves Taylor Swift discussing her dating life. Taylor spoke with Vibe magazine where she told them that her independence is important to her and she also stated: “Part of me just wants to be left alone.”
“Independence is something I’ve always needed, from when I was young. But I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I’ve never really had a long relationship. So that’s something I think about for the future.”
It does seem that Swift is really try to find that guy to have a long relationship with. I mean, she is really trying. Swift has been through a lot of failed romances, most recently splitting from One Direction’s Harry Styles this month.
Swift seems to give off the impression that her career is the reason that a lot of her romances have not worked out, although I am sure that her music probably speaks for itself.
“I just know that if you’re not careful with things they can go away. I’ve seen people with careers that were great until they started taking them for granted. And I’m scared of that.”
What do you think of Swift thoughts on her dating life? Does she really want to be alone?