- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Top Chef Recap 1/2/13 – Season 10, Episode 9 “Past Suppers”
Happy New Year! We start off tonight’s episode with nine remaining chefs, so things are really getting down to the wire. Tonight’s guess judge is Bob Kramer – one of only 120 master blade-smiths in the United States. His line of knives sell for $500… an inch. Wow. And that’s not all, these knives are so sharp that they can cut through 2″ of rope with in quick swipe. I’m seriously impressed (and a little scared!).
The Quickfire Challenge tonight is, of course, knife related. The cheftestants will be competing in three rounds during which they’ll 1) get their knives as sharp as they can, 2) tourne potatoes, and 3) french a rack of rabbits. This competition will be a relay race, with the first teams to complete round one going on to round two, and so on. Anyone who knicks themselves will be disqualified from the challenge, so safety and precision are of the utmost importance.
Head on over to the next page to see how the Quickfire challenge pans out!