- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Top Chef Recap 1/2/13 – Season 10, Episode 9 “Past Suppers”
Happy New Year! We start off tonight’s episode with nine remaining chefs, so things are really getting down to the wire. Tonight’s guess judge is Bob Kramer – one of only 120 master blade-smiths in the United States. His line of knives sell for $500… an inch. Wow. And that’s not all, these knives are so sharp that they can cut through 2″ of rope with in quick swipe. I’m seriously impressed (and a little scared!).
The Quickfire Challenge tonight is, of course, knife related. The cheftestants will be competing in three rounds during which they’ll 1) get their knives as sharp as they can, 2) tourne potatoes, and 3) french a rack of rabbits. This competition will be a relay race, with the first teams to complete round one going on to round two, and so on. Anyone who knicks themselves will be disqualified from the challenge, so safety and precision are of the utmost importance.
Head on over to the next page to see how the Quickfire challenge pans out!