- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Video: Jennifer Lawrence Dress Rips Off at SAG Awards – Nicole Kidman Smirks?
Did Jennifer Lawrence have a massive wardrobe malfunction at the SAG Awards?
What was initially deemed as a wardrobe nightmare, may actually have been nothing at all. Lawrence who won an award for Best Female Actor in a Lead Role, stood up and hugged some of her co-stars. When she headed toward the stage, the actress got her gorgeous Dior Couture dress stuck on someone’s chair. And then we saw (gasp!) what appeared to be the wardrobe malfunction. (We also saw a smirk from Nicole Kidman and a gasp from other actresses at what appeared to be the malfunction. See it at 40 seconds on the video.)
Lawrence, who was holding the dress up a bit, so as to not step on it, revealed several inches of her legs – making it appear as though the dress ripped. But only seconds later, when she stood on stage accepting her award, the dress seemed to be intact.
What could have caused the snafu? E! News reported, “The original gown, which was revealed on the runway at a couture fashion show on Monday, showed clear distinctions that were connected by sheer lining. Lawrence’s dress, however, had the lining hidden, so people couldn’t really tell that it was a tiered gown.”
When Lawrence lifted the dress she only grabbed the top layer, pulling it up to reveal the sheer piece.
Something tells me that Dior will be making a statement about the dress. There is no way they are going to have people thinking the dress ripped so easily.
Check out the video and photo on page 2.
Pages: 1 2