- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
Video: Rapper Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage at Inauguration Concert
Rapper, Lupe Fiasco was the headline performer for the StartUp RockOn concert in celebration of Obama’s reelection. Unfortunately, the rapper didn’t get the memo telling him you’re not supposed to insult the guest of honor, especially if he is the President of the United States.
The concert was a celebration of Obama’s reelection, unfortunately the Chicago rapper had his own agenda. Rather than celebrate, he used the venue to announce he didn’t vote for the president in the 2012 election and spent more than 30 minutes performing an anti-war song.
Twitter went crazy with people saying the rapper was asked to move on to the next song but refused. This prompted security guards to go on stage to tell the rapper to leave the stage.
This is not the first time Fiasco has criticized the president. Last summer, while doing press for an album he described Obama as a child-killer, according to Complex magazine.
We have to ask, why would StartUp RockOn invite a known Obama hater to perform at a celebration for the very man he has already spoken out against?
Definitely not the smartest move. What do you think?