- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Video: Rapper Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage at Inauguration Concert
Rapper, Lupe Fiasco was the headline performer for the StartUp RockOn concert in celebration of Obama’s reelection. Unfortunately, the rapper didn’t get the memo telling him you’re not supposed to insult the guest of honor, especially if he is the President of the United States.
The concert was a celebration of Obama’s reelection, unfortunately the Chicago rapper had his own agenda. Rather than celebrate, he used the venue to announce he didn’t vote for the president in the 2012 election and spent more than 30 minutes performing an anti-war song.
Twitter went crazy with people saying the rapper was asked to move on to the next song but refused. This prompted security guards to go on stage to tell the rapper to leave the stage.
This is not the first time Fiasco has criticized the president. Last summer, while doing press for an album he described Obama as a child-killer, according to Complex magazine.
We have to ask, why would StartUp RockOn invite a known Obama hater to perform at a celebration for the very man he has already spoken out against?
Definitely not the smartest move. What do you think?