- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Video: Rapper Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage at Inauguration Concert
Rapper, Lupe Fiasco was the headline performer for the StartUp RockOn concert in celebration of Obama’s reelection. Unfortunately, the rapper didn’t get the memo telling him you’re not supposed to insult the guest of honor, especially if he is the President of the United States.
The concert was a celebration of Obama’s reelection, unfortunately the Chicago rapper had his own agenda. Rather than celebrate, he used the venue to announce he didn’t vote for the president in the 2012 election and spent more than 30 minutes performing an anti-war song.
Twitter went crazy with people saying the rapper was asked to move on to the next song but refused. This prompted security guards to go on stage to tell the rapper to leave the stage.
This is not the first time Fiasco has criticized the president. Last summer, while doing press for an album he described Obama as a child-killer, according to Complex magazine.
We have to ask, why would StartUp RockOn invite a known Obama hater to perform at a celebration for the very man he has already spoken out against?
Definitely not the smartest move. What do you think?