- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Watch: LL Cool J Opens Up to Oprah About Childhood Abuse He Suffered
LL Cool J sits down with Oprah Winfrey on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” and discusses the childhood abuse and torture he suffered at the hand of his mother’s friend.
Airing this Sunday, LL Cool J was very open with Oprah and discusses how he was abused as a child, and Oprah goes as far as to label the mistreatment as “torture.” LL Cool J states:
“You know, it wasn’t sexual, it was just, you know, beatings, ‘take all your clothes off’.'”
LL Cool J also speaks about being beaten for things such as watching television or opening the fridge, and he was sometimes forced to wait outside in the snow. Oprah asks LL Cool J what the worst of his treatment involved:
“Just beat with vacuum cleaner pipes, just strip naked, ‘Put your hands on the bunk bed,’ and when you fall down, ‘Get back up, Stand up!’”
You have to respect LL’s bravery and courage for opening up about such a personal occurrence in his life.
Watch a clip of the heartbreaking interview on page 2!!