- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Watch: LL Cool J Opens Up to Oprah About Childhood Abuse He Suffered
LL Cool J sits down with Oprah Winfrey on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” and discusses the childhood abuse and torture he suffered at the hand of his mother’s friend.
Airing this Sunday, LL Cool J was very open with Oprah and discusses how he was abused as a child, and Oprah goes as far as to label the mistreatment as “torture.” LL Cool J states:
“You know, it wasn’t sexual, it was just, you know, beatings, ‘take all your clothes off’.'”
LL Cool J also speaks about being beaten for things such as watching television or opening the fridge, and he was sometimes forced to wait outside in the snow. Oprah asks LL Cool J what the worst of his treatment involved:
“Just beat with vacuum cleaner pipes, just strip naked, ‘Put your hands on the bunk bed,’ and when you fall down, ‘Get back up, Stand up!’”
You have to respect LL’s bravery and courage for opening up about such a personal occurrence in his life.
Watch a clip of the heartbreaking interview on page 2!!