- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Watch: LL Cool J Opens Up to Oprah About Childhood Abuse He Suffered
LL Cool J sits down with Oprah Winfrey on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” and discusses the childhood abuse and torture he suffered at the hand of his mother’s friend.
Airing this Sunday, LL Cool J was very open with Oprah and discusses how he was abused as a child, and Oprah goes as far as to label the mistreatment as “torture.” LL Cool J states:
“You know, it wasn’t sexual, it was just, you know, beatings, ‘take all your clothes off’.'”
LL Cool J also speaks about being beaten for things such as watching television or opening the fridge, and he was sometimes forced to wait outside in the snow. Oprah asks LL Cool J what the worst of his treatment involved:
“Just beat with vacuum cleaner pipes, just strip naked, ‘Put your hands on the bunk bed,’ and when you fall down, ‘Get back up, Stand up!’”
You have to respect LL’s bravery and courage for opening up about such a personal occurrence in his life.
Watch a clip of the heartbreaking interview on page 2!!