- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Watch: LL Cool J Opens Up to Oprah About Childhood Abuse He Suffered
LL Cool J sits down with Oprah Winfrey on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” and discusses the childhood abuse and torture he suffered at the hand of his mother’s friend.
Airing this Sunday, LL Cool J was very open with Oprah and discusses how he was abused as a child, and Oprah goes as far as to label the mistreatment as “torture.” LL Cool J states:
“You know, it wasn’t sexual, it was just, you know, beatings, ‘take all your clothes off’.'”
LL Cool J also speaks about being beaten for things such as watching television or opening the fridge, and he was sometimes forced to wait outside in the snow. Oprah asks LL Cool J what the worst of his treatment involved:
“Just beat with vacuum cleaner pipes, just strip naked, ‘Put your hands on the bunk bed,’ and when you fall down, ‘Get back up, Stand up!’”
You have to respect LL’s bravery and courage for opening up about such a personal occurrence in his life.
Watch a clip of the heartbreaking interview on page 2!!