- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
‘Zero Dark Thirty’ WEEKEND TOP TEN BOX OFFICE
ZERO DARK THIRTY HUNTS DOWN THE NUMBER ONE SLOT WHILE A HAUNTED HOUSE SCARES UP NUMBER TWO
1. Zero Dark Thirty/Sony Wknd/$ 24.0 Total/$ 29.5
2. A Haunted House/ Wknd/$ 18.8 Total/$ 18.8
3. Gangster Squad/Warners Wknd/$ 16.7 Total/$ 16.7
4. Django Unchained/Weinstein Wknd/$ 11.1 Total/$ 125.4
5. Les Miserables/Universal Wknd/$ 10.1 Total/$ 119.2
6. The Hobbit/WB Wknd/$ 9.1 Total/$ 278.1
7. Lincoln/Touchstone Wknd/$ 6.3 Total/$ 152.6
8. Parental Guidance/Fox Wknd/$ 6.1 Total/$ 60.7
9. Texas Chainsaw 3D/LGF Wknd/$ 5.2 Total/$ 23.0
10.Silver Linings Playbook/Wein Wknd/$ 5.0 Total/$ 41.3
REDHEADS ARE DANGEROUS
Zero Dark Thirty jumps to the number one slot thanks to multiple Oscar nominations (and the addition of over 2000 more screens) and much like Argo, you know a film is good when it tells you a story you already know (0r at least think you do) and it’s still suspenseful and interesting. Jessica Chastain is a CIA agent who was apparently recruited out of high school (I think we just found the pitch for Justin Bieber’s first movie) and basically spends the whole of her twenties as part of the team tracking down Osama Bin Laden. I don’t know about you, but I spent my 20’s slowly becoming less and less of a jackass and not much else. And I’m still pretty much a jackass, so it’s not like I was even good at it, much less having my actions change the world like she does. But it makes sense to me because if I wanted to destroy a man I’d sic a redhead on him, especially a young one. Those creatures don’t forgive or forget and won’t rest until they’ve put you in a grave. I’m lucky I escape…every time it happens. When we first meet her she’s a rookie wearing her best suit to an interrogation that she can barely watch, but as time passes soon she’s not just participating in the interrogations, but telling off her bosses to the point where they goes along with her and ultimately describing herself to the head of the CIA as “that mutherfucker” that found Bin Laden, but all the while still seeming like this smart, geeky girl who has no business being there, much less in that line of work (given her pale skin, you’d think the desert sun would burn her to a crisp). All the Oscar nominations here are clearly well deserved.