- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Preview 2/4/13 – Week 5 Part 1
The Bachelor was filled with drama (as expected) during the last episode. Tierra is constantly causing drama and is the evil spawn this season. We have the complete recap from last week’s episode here.
This week there is a two-night Bachelor special event beginning with Sean whisking the remaining 11 bachelorettes away to picturesque Whitefish, Montana, to explore his romantic connections.
But the outspoken Tierra and sweet natured Jackie face off in the dramatic two-on-one date, and one of them will be sent home immediately. The Bachelor attempts to escalate his relationship with Lindsay to new heights when the couple takes an astounding helicopter ride over the gorgeous mountains of Montana’s Glacier National Park.
Eight women get to compete in a Montana relay race, including milking goats, with the winning team getting to spend more time with Sean. And one controversial bachelorette continues to cause a firestorm in the house, leaving Sean to worry if he will ever find his wife here, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The second part of “The Bachelor” special event, will air on a special night and time, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET)