- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Preview 2/4/13 – Week 5 Part 1
The Bachelor was filled with drama (as expected) during the last episode. Tierra is constantly causing drama and is the evil spawn this season. We have the complete recap from last week’s episode here.
This week there is a two-night Bachelor special event beginning with Sean whisking the remaining 11 bachelorettes away to picturesque Whitefish, Montana, to explore his romantic connections.
But the outspoken Tierra and sweet natured Jackie face off in the dramatic two-on-one date, and one of them will be sent home immediately. The Bachelor attempts to escalate his relationship with Lindsay to new heights when the couple takes an astounding helicopter ride over the gorgeous mountains of Montana’s Glacier National Park.
Eight women get to compete in a Montana relay race, including milking goats, with the winning team getting to spend more time with Sean. And one controversial bachelorette continues to cause a firestorm in the house, leaving Sean to worry if he will ever find his wife here, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The second part of “The Bachelor” special event, will air on a special night and time, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET)