- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Preview 2/4/13 – Week 5 Part 1
The Bachelor was filled with drama (as expected) during the last episode. Tierra is constantly causing drama and is the evil spawn this season. We have the complete recap from last week’s episode here.
This week there is a two-night Bachelor special event beginning with Sean whisking the remaining 11 bachelorettes away to picturesque Whitefish, Montana, to explore his romantic connections.
But the outspoken Tierra and sweet natured Jackie face off in the dramatic two-on-one date, and one of them will be sent home immediately. The Bachelor attempts to escalate his relationship with Lindsay to new heights when the couple takes an astounding helicopter ride over the gorgeous mountains of Montana’s Glacier National Park.
Eight women get to compete in a Montana relay race, including milking goats, with the winning team getting to spend more time with Sean. And one controversial bachelorette continues to cause a firestorm in the house, leaving Sean to worry if he will ever find his wife here, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The second part of “The Bachelor” special event, will air on a special night and time, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET)