- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Recap 2/25/13 – The Final Two
The Bachelor, Sean Lowe will be down to his final two women after tonight’s episode. There are three women remaining – Catherine, Lindsay and AshLee, one of these women will be going home tonight heartbroken. Last week Desiree was sent home after a very bumpy hometown visit. Read the details from the last episode here
The show begins with Sean talking about the final three contestants and what he sees in each of them.
Catherine is nerdy, goofy and fun.
AshLee has all the amazing qualities any man would look for in a wife. She has a big heart. She is giving and caring and she doesn’t hide her feelings. AshLee and Sean want the same things out of life – a family. Sean pictures the two of them living in Dallas in a home with kids running around.
Lindsay and Sean have a spark. Sean almost sent her home the first night thinking she was a bit crazy. He didn’t think she had the maturity he was looking for. She is generous and caring and never seems to have a bad date.
Sean’s heart is torn and he doesn’t know what to do.
The first date is with Sean and Lindsay. Keep reading on page 2.