- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Recap 2/25/13 – The Final Two
The Bachelor, Sean Lowe will be down to his final two women after tonight’s episode. There are three women remaining – Catherine, Lindsay and AshLee, one of these women will be going home tonight heartbroken. Last week Desiree was sent home after a very bumpy hometown visit. Read the details from the last episode here
The show begins with Sean talking about the final three contestants and what he sees in each of them.
Catherine is nerdy, goofy and fun.
AshLee has all the amazing qualities any man would look for in a wife. She has a big heart. She is giving and caring and she doesn’t hide her feelings. AshLee and Sean want the same things out of life – a family. Sean pictures the two of them living in Dallas in a home with kids running around.
Lindsay and Sean have a spark. Sean almost sent her home the first night thinking she was a bit crazy. He didn’t think she had the maturity he was looking for. She is generous and caring and never seems to have a bad date.
Sean’s heart is torn and he doesn’t know what to do.
The first date is with Sean and Lindsay. Keep reading on page 2.