- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Recap 2/5/13 – Week 5 Part 2
The Bachelor continues with Sean Lowe and the second part of the last night’s episode on “the most dramatic season ever.” The show aired on it’s original Monday night, with the ladies continuing to try and win Sean’s heart while also trying to warn him about this season’s villain, Tierra.
Tierra and the girls continue to battle as Tierra is labeled as two faced. All she wants is Sean and isn’t there to make friends. So far she has accomplished not making any friends in the house and has the ladies questioning whether Sean
has a brain has a clue as to what a nasty person she really is. The ladies begin to wonder why they would want to be with someone who would like someone like Tierra. Point well taken ladies. Of course, none of them eliminate themselves because of it – yet.
On tonight’s second part of the episode we see the ladies continue to go to great lengths to win Sean’s heart. The location has moved from Montana to Canada.
Keep reading on page 2.
Check out photos from tonight’s episode on the last page.