- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Recap 2/5/13 – Week 5 Part 2
The Bachelor continues with Sean Lowe and the second part of the last night’s episode on “the most dramatic season ever.” The show aired on it’s original Monday night, with the ladies continuing to try and win Sean’s heart while also trying to warn him about this season’s villain, Tierra.
Tierra and the girls continue to battle as Tierra is labeled as two faced. All she wants is Sean and isn’t there to make friends. So far she has accomplished not making any friends in the house and has the ladies questioning whether Sean
has a brain has a clue as to what a nasty person she really is. The ladies begin to wonder why they would want to be with someone who would like someone like Tierra. Point well taken ladies. Of course, none of them eliminate themselves because of it – yet.
On tonight’s second part of the episode we see the ladies continue to go to great lengths to win Sean’s heart. The location has moved from Montana to Canada.
Keep reading on page 2.
Check out photos from tonight’s episode on the last page.