- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
The Bachelor Sean Lowe Preview 2/25/13 – Who Are the Final Two?
After the hometown dates only three women remain – Catherine, Lindsay and AsheLee. Desiree was sent home but not without telling Sean he will regret his decision and he has made a mistake. We have the complete recap here.
Who will be the final two women? In the upcoming episode, romantic adventures await Sean and the final three women – AshLee, Catherine and Lindsay – as they travel to spectacular Si Kao, Thailand. From an authentic Thai market with unusual foods to a secluded beach surrounded by a rain forest to a sexy afternoon boat ride on Thailand’s sparkling waters, the dates are filled with passion and excitement as Sean continues to explore what his future would be like with each of these potential mates.
At the end of the evening Sean will present each bachelorette with an invitation to spend an intimate night together in a “fantasy suite,” with the hope that she will accept. But will she? This week finishes with Sean making his most painful decision yet and leaving one devastated and inconsolable bachelorette not talking to him at all, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.