- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
The Bachelor Sean Lowe Preview 2/25/13 – Who Are the Final Two?
After the hometown dates only three women remain – Catherine, Lindsay and AsheLee. Desiree was sent home but not without telling Sean he will regret his decision and he has made a mistake. We have the complete recap here.
Who will be the final two women? In the upcoming episode, romantic adventures await Sean and the final three women – AshLee, Catherine and Lindsay – as they travel to spectacular Si Kao, Thailand. From an authentic Thai market with unusual foods to a secluded beach surrounded by a rain forest to a sexy afternoon boat ride on Thailand’s sparkling waters, the dates are filled with passion and excitement as Sean continues to explore what his future would be like with each of these potential mates.
At the end of the evening Sean will present each bachelorette with an invitation to spend an intimate night together in a “fantasy suite,” with the hope that she will accept. But will she? This week finishes with Sean making his most painful decision yet and leaving one devastated and inconsolable bachelorette not talking to him at all, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.