- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
The Bachelor Sean Lowe and Tierra LiCausi Engaged
The Bachelor Sean Lowe is engaged. One of the craziest contestants to ever step out of the limo, Tierra LiCausi is engaged. Thank heavens they are not engaged to each other. Anyone else as thankful as I am??
Sean Lowe is reportedly very happily engaged to……one of the final four women who remains on The Bachelor. Sean and his fiance are so happy they are said to be getting married this summer.
Tierra LiCausi was reportedly flashing her diamond ring on Instagram for all to see. Knowing how to create controversy, Tierra didn’t reveal who the man of her dreams was – but that didn’t stop her brother from making the big reveal to Wetpaint.
“It’s someone she had been seeing before the show. They’ve known each other three or four years and have been dating most of that time….even living together in Vegas”
As to be expected from a relationship with the drama queen, they had a bad breakup and Tierra went on The Bachelor. Of course, her now fiance had a change of heart and wanted her back. He was even heading to St. Croix to profess his love to her. Thankfully, she was in the airport heading home when she heard from him. Can you imagine that show, her boyfriend breaking down the door to get to the love of his life??
The couple is back together and engaged!!
That was a close call for Sean. Thankfully both Sean and Tierra will be riding off into the sunset – just not together. And we wish Tierra’s fiance the best of luck dealing with her. Do you think he will stay with her after seeing the show? He must know the drama she brings with her – he’s been with her for a number of years.