- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
The Bachelor Sean Lowe and Tierra LiCausi Engaged
The Bachelor Sean Lowe is engaged. One of the craziest contestants to ever step out of the limo, Tierra LiCausi is engaged. Thank heavens they are not engaged to each other. Anyone else as thankful as I am??
Sean Lowe is reportedly very happily engaged to……one of the final four women who remains on The Bachelor. Sean and his fiance are so happy they are said to be getting married this summer.
Tierra LiCausi was reportedly flashing her diamond ring on Instagram for all to see. Knowing how to create controversy, Tierra didn’t reveal who the man of her dreams was – but that didn’t stop her brother from making the big reveal to Wetpaint.
“It’s someone she had been seeing before the show. They’ve known each other three or four years and have been dating most of that time….even living together in Vegas”
As to be expected from a relationship with the drama queen, they had a bad breakup and Tierra went on The Bachelor. Of course, her now fiance had a change of heart and wanted her back. He was even heading to St. Croix to profess his love to her. Thankfully, she was in the airport heading home when she heard from him. Can you imagine that show, her boyfriend breaking down the door to get to the love of his life??
The couple is back together and engaged!!
That was a close call for Sean. Thankfully both Sean and Tierra will be riding off into the sunset – just not together. And we wish Tierra’s fiance the best of luck dealing with her. Do you think he will stay with her after seeing the show? He must know the drama she brings with her – he’s been with her for a number of years.