- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
Beyoncé Covers Vogue – Calls Blue Ivy Her Road Dog
In the March issue of Vogue, Beyoncé opens up and talks about her daughter Blue Ivy.
Beyoncé shows proof that you don’t need an extensive vocabulary to be a huge star, clearly, and states about Blue Ivy:
“She’s my road dog. She’s my homey, my best friend.”
While the mega star has done a lot of amazing things in her career, she continues and further shows why her daughter is her greatest accomplishment yet:
“I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain…We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.”
Beyoncé spoke about the day Blue Ivy was born saying,
“was the best day of my life. And every day since has been better because of it. I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more. Family has always been important. I’ve always had my mother and my father and my husband. But it’s just…Life is so much more than…It’s not defined by any of this [fame or money].”
Well, Beyoncé, when you and your husband, Jay-Z, have a combined net-worth of over $300 million than yes, your lives are defined by the amount of money you have. So far, 2013 has had you perform for the President and at the Superbowl, so again, your life is defined by fame, but we appreciate you trying to look like a normal human being for the rest of us.
What do you think of the words Beyoncé had to say about her daughter, Blue Ivy? And what exactly is a road dog?