- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
Beyoncé Covers Vogue – Calls Blue Ivy Her Road Dog
In the March issue of Vogue, Beyoncé opens up and talks about her daughter Blue Ivy.
Beyoncé shows proof that you don’t need an extensive vocabulary to be a huge star, clearly, and states about Blue Ivy:
“She’s my road dog. She’s my homey, my best friend.”
While the mega star has done a lot of amazing things in her career, she continues and further shows why her daughter is her greatest accomplishment yet:
“I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain…We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.”
Beyoncé spoke about the day Blue Ivy was born saying,
“was the best day of my life. And every day since has been better because of it. I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more. Family has always been important. I’ve always had my mother and my father and my husband. But it’s just…Life is so much more than…It’s not defined by any of this [fame or money].”
Well, Beyoncé, when you and your husband, Jay-Z, have a combined net-worth of over $300 million than yes, your lives are defined by the amount of money you have. So far, 2013 has had you perform for the President and at the Superbowl, so again, your life is defined by fame, but we appreciate you trying to look like a normal human being for the rest of us.
What do you think of the words Beyoncé had to say about her daughter, Blue Ivy? And what exactly is a road dog?