- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Beyoncé Covers Vogue – Calls Blue Ivy Her Road Dog
In the March issue of Vogue, Beyoncé opens up and talks about her daughter Blue Ivy.
Beyoncé shows proof that you don’t need an extensive vocabulary to be a huge star, clearly, and states about Blue Ivy:
“She’s my road dog. She’s my homey, my best friend.”
While the mega star has done a lot of amazing things in her career, she continues and further shows why her daughter is her greatest accomplishment yet:
“I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain…We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.”
Beyoncé spoke about the day Blue Ivy was born saying,
“was the best day of my life. And every day since has been better because of it. I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more. Family has always been important. I’ve always had my mother and my father and my husband. But it’s just…Life is so much more than…It’s not defined by any of this [fame or money].”
Well, Beyoncé, when you and your husband, Jay-Z, have a combined net-worth of over $300 million than yes, your lives are defined by the amount of money you have. So far, 2013 has had you perform for the President and at the Superbowl, so again, your life is defined by fame, but we appreciate you trying to look like a normal human being for the rest of us.
What do you think of the words Beyoncé had to say about her daughter, Blue Ivy? And what exactly is a road dog?