- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Biggest Loser Recap 2/11/13 ‘Tough Love’
The Biggest Loser 2013 is down to eight players and they are ready to loss some weight and celebrate Valentine’s Day!!
The Biggest Loser 2013 go to singles and face a Valentine’s Day Temptation. During last week’s episode, the Blue Team send David home after they lost the weigh-in.
The remaining eight contestants face their first temptation in honor of Valentine’s Day, featuring favorite Valentine’s Day treats and the promise of the winner getting a weigh-in-advantage for themselves and a friend. They will also win a 24-hour visits from their family member.
Meanwhile, the trainers continue to motivate the kid participants to stay active and work toward their goals at home. Jillian arranges for Sunny to take a Bollywood dance class, Dolvett motivates Lindsay to attend a cheerleading practice, and Biingo anxiously waits for news from the doctor about whether he’ll be able to start practicing for the youth baseball league tryouts that Bob set up for him.
Back at the ranch, one player displays an amazing act of kindness, and another has an emotional, heart to heart talk with a trainer about the circumstances leading to his weight gain. Later, a racing challenge leads to two players winning heartwarming reunions with loved ones, and in this week’s Challenge America segment, Season 11 winner Olivia Ward and her husband share a healthy way that couples can celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Head to the next page for tonight’s results and elimination!!