- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
The Biggest Loser Recap 2/11/13 ‘Tough Love’
The Biggest Loser 2013 is down to eight players and they are ready to loss some weight and celebrate Valentine’s Day!!
The Biggest Loser 2013 go to singles and face a Valentine’s Day Temptation. During last week’s episode, the Blue Team send David home after they lost the weigh-in.
The remaining eight contestants face their first temptation in honor of Valentine’s Day, featuring favorite Valentine’s Day treats and the promise of the winner getting a weigh-in-advantage for themselves and a friend. They will also win a 24-hour visits from their family member.
Meanwhile, the trainers continue to motivate the kid participants to stay active and work toward their goals at home. Jillian arranges for Sunny to take a Bollywood dance class, Dolvett motivates Lindsay to attend a cheerleading practice, and Biingo anxiously waits for news from the doctor about whether he’ll be able to start practicing for the youth baseball league tryouts that Bob set up for him.
Back at the ranch, one player displays an amazing act of kindness, and another has an emotional, heart to heart talk with a trainer about the circumstances leading to his weight gain. Later, a racing challenge leads to two players winning heartwarming reunions with loved ones, and in this week’s Challenge America segment, Season 11 winner Olivia Ward and her husband share a healthy way that couples can celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Head to the next page for tonight’s results and elimination!!