- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The Biggest Loser Recap 2/4/13 “Leading by Example”
The Biggest Loser Season 14 is back for another week of weight-loss and drama. Lisa was eliminated last week, and now it’s the halfway point in the season, and the remaining 9 contestants find out that the weight of only one player on each team will count this week, but they won’t know who it will be until the weigh-in. The player will be determined by the roll of the dice. Each trainer is given a die with their players, or in Jillian’s case player – Danni is the only one left on the white team, pictured on the dice. Before the weigh-in they will roll the dice and see whose weight will count for the team.
With this week’s theme on The Biggest Loser 2013 is “Leading by example,” trainers Bob, Jillian and Dolvett skype with kid participants Biingo, Sunny and Lindsay, and motivate each one to do just that. While Sunny creates a circuit training routine for her fellow classmates, Biingo tries to recruit more friends to his after-school sports club. Lindsay gives an anti-bullying speech to her peers, joined by special guest Cody Simpson, who also talks about his experience being teased before performing for the kids.
The adult contestants compete in a crazy challenge requiring them to avoid three swinging pendulums while walking on a balance beam to retrieve calorie-coded plates matching five specific dishes. The team dice are used to determine who plays in the challenge, Jackson goes for Red Team, Danni for White Team and Gina for the Blue Team. Danni wins the challenge and gets letters from home.
Later, during last chance workouts, Dolvett’s team has a special visit with five-time undefeated world champion fighter Laila Ali, who put them through a fun and challenging boxing workout.
Head over to page 2 for tonight’s result on The Biggest Loser 2013!!