- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Britney Spears Hints at Vegas Residency Through Twitter Convo with Her Dog
Rumors of Britney Spears and her Las Vegas residency have been circulating for quite some time now, but Britney might have started to confirm these rumors through a Twitter conversation she had with her dog today.
Spears’ dog, Hannah, using her Twitter handle @hannahspears, tweeted:
“Mommy, are dogs allowed to gamble in vegas? Gonna cash all my bones in for chips”
Spears replied from her own Twitter:
“I don’t think so honey #VivaLasVegas “
It has been reported that a few casinos were trying to land Spears’ residency in their hotels, Caesars being one of them. Over the weekend however, a rep from Caesars told Buzzfeed they were out of the running.
According to a different Buzzfeed source:
“There was one definite offer for Britney in Las Vegas. A second one followed when the news broke.”
Spears is currently working on a new album.
Written by Michelle Wincott