- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Britney Spears Hints at Vegas Residency Through Twitter Convo with Her Dog
Rumors of Britney Spears and her Las Vegas residency have been circulating for quite some time now, but Britney might have started to confirm these rumors through a Twitter conversation she had with her dog today.
Spears’ dog, Hannah, using her Twitter handle @hannahspears, tweeted:
“Mommy, are dogs allowed to gamble in vegas? Gonna cash all my bones in for chips”
Spears replied from her own Twitter:
“I don’t think so honey #VivaLasVegas “
It has been reported that a few casinos were trying to land Spears’ residency in their hotels, Caesars being one of them. Over the weekend however, a rep from Caesars told Buzzfeed they were out of the running.
According to a different Buzzfeed source:
“There was one definite offer for Britney in Las Vegas. A second one followed when the news broke.”
Spears is currently working on a new album.
Written by Michelle Wincott