- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Britney Spears Hints at Vegas Residency Through Twitter Convo with Her Dog
Rumors of Britney Spears and her Las Vegas residency have been circulating for quite some time now, but Britney might have started to confirm these rumors through a Twitter conversation she had with her dog today.
Spears’ dog, Hannah, using her Twitter handle @hannahspears, tweeted:
“Mommy, are dogs allowed to gamble in vegas? Gonna cash all my bones in for chips”
Spears replied from her own Twitter:
“I don’t think so honey #VivaLasVegas “
It has been reported that a few casinos were trying to land Spears’ residency in their hotels, Caesars being one of them. Over the weekend however, a rep from Caesars told Buzzfeed they were out of the running.
According to a different Buzzfeed source:
“There was one definite offer for Britney in Las Vegas. A second one followed when the news broke.”
Spears is currently working on a new album.
Written by Michelle Wincott