- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Chris Brown Crashes Car Day Before Grammys He Blames Paparazzi
The night before the Grammy Awards, Chris Brown was in a car accident in Los Angeles. Brown is blaming the paparazzi for getting too aggressive and trapped the performer’s vehicle in an alley.
According to a rep for Brown, he was not hurt, but his Porsche was totaled.
The rep says the others cars’ occupants “jumped out, with cameras, and aggressively approached [Brown’s] vehicle. In an effort to remove himself from the situation, he began to back down an alley at which point his [car] was cut of by two additional vehicles.”
A spokesman for the Beverly Hills Police department released a statement saying, “On February 9, 2013 at approximately 1203pm, entertainer Chris Brown was involved in a solo, non-injury traffic collision in the 600 Block Bedford Drive/Camden Drive alley. Mr. Brown was the driver of the vehicle and collided with a wall. Brown stated that he was being chased by paparazzi causing him to lose control of his vehicle. Brown’s Black Porsche was towed from the scene at his request.”
Brown was reportedly on his way to a charity event at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy when he the incident occurred.