- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Chris Brown Crashes Car Day Before Grammys He Blames Paparazzi
The night before the Grammy Awards, Chris Brown was in a car accident in Los Angeles. Brown is blaming the paparazzi for getting too aggressive and trapped the performer’s vehicle in an alley.
According to a rep for Brown, he was not hurt, but his Porsche was totaled.
The rep says the others cars’ occupants “jumped out, with cameras, and aggressively approached [Brown’s] vehicle. In an effort to remove himself from the situation, he began to back down an alley at which point his [car] was cut of by two additional vehicles.”
A spokesman for the Beverly Hills Police department released a statement saying, “On February 9, 2013 at approximately 1203pm, entertainer Chris Brown was involved in a solo, non-injury traffic collision in the 600 Block Bedford Drive/Camden Drive alley. Mr. Brown was the driver of the vehicle and collided with a wall. Brown stated that he was being chased by paparazzi causing him to lose control of his vehicle. Brown’s Black Porsche was towed from the scene at his request.”
Brown was reportedly on his way to a charity event at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy when he the incident occurred.