- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Chris Brown Crashes Car Day Before Grammys He Blames Paparazzi
The night before the Grammy Awards, Chris Brown was in a car accident in Los Angeles. Brown is blaming the paparazzi for getting too aggressive and trapped the performer’s vehicle in an alley.
According to a rep for Brown, he was not hurt, but his Porsche was totaled.
The rep says the others cars’ occupants “jumped out, with cameras, and aggressively approached [Brown’s] vehicle. In an effort to remove himself from the situation, he began to back down an alley at which point his [car] was cut of by two additional vehicles.”
A spokesman for the Beverly Hills Police department released a statement saying, “On February 9, 2013 at approximately 1203pm, entertainer Chris Brown was involved in a solo, non-injury traffic collision in the 600 Block Bedford Drive/Camden Drive alley. Mr. Brown was the driver of the vehicle and collided with a wall. Brown stated that he was being chased by paparazzi causing him to lose control of his vehicle. Brown’s Black Porsche was towed from the scene at his request.”
Brown was reportedly on his way to a charity event at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy when he the incident occurred.