- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Chris Brown Crashes Car Day Before Grammys He Blames Paparazzi
The night before the Grammy Awards, Chris Brown was in a car accident in Los Angeles. Brown is blaming the paparazzi for getting too aggressive and trapped the performer’s vehicle in an alley.
According to a rep for Brown, he was not hurt, but his Porsche was totaled.
The rep says the others cars’ occupants “jumped out, with cameras, and aggressively approached [Brown’s] vehicle. In an effort to remove himself from the situation, he began to back down an alley at which point his [car] was cut of by two additional vehicles.”
A spokesman for the Beverly Hills Police department released a statement saying, “On February 9, 2013 at approximately 1203pm, entertainer Chris Brown was involved in a solo, non-injury traffic collision in the 600 Block Bedford Drive/Camden Drive alley. Mr. Brown was the driver of the vehicle and collided with a wall. Brown stated that he was being chased by paparazzi causing him to lose control of his vehicle. Brown’s Black Porsche was towed from the scene at his request.”
Brown was reportedly on his way to a charity event at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy when he the incident occurred.