- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Chris Brown Faked Community Service, Violates Probation
Prosecutors are stating that Brown did not actually complete all the community service he had claimed to have completed in connection to beating up his current girlfriend, Rihanna, who clearly needs some more common sense herself. The D.A. states there are:
“significant discrepancies indicating at best sloppy documentation and at worst fraudulent reporting” of Brown’s supposed community service.”
While the law requires 180 community service hours, Richmond Police stated that Brown had actually completed 202 hours, but that may seem far fetched now as it is tough envisioning Brown doing anything for others or hinting that he may possibly have a soul.
Brown was said to had work at a Children’s Center where he completed tasks including: washing City owned vehicles, trash removal, and public park clean up, but now it is being said that Brown was only supervised a few of those times.
The D.A. continues and states that there was no “credible, competent or verifiable evidence” that Brown had actually done 180 days of service, let alone 202. Because of this information, the D.A. is now ordering that Brown fulfill his duty in Los Angeles.
While it now seems that Brown faked actually helping out his community, and when you add up all his other “mishaps,” one has to wonder of the mental capacity of Brown and if is IQ will ever reach triple digits which is highly unlikely.
What do you think of Brown’s newest douchebag move?