- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Ed Koch – Former NYC Mayor Dies at 88
Former Mayor of New York City Ed Koch has passed away at the age of 88, on Friday morning.
Koch, held the office in NYC from 1978 to 1989. He died of congestive heart failure in New York Presbyterian/Columbia Hospital early this morning.
“In elected office and as a private citizen, he was our most tireless, fearless, and guileless civic crusader,” current NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg said in a statement. “We will miss him dearly, but his good works – and his wit and wisdom – will forever be a part of the city he loved so much.”
His mark on the city has been set in steel: The Queensboro Bridge — connecting Manhattan to Queens and celebrated in the Simon and Garfunkel tune “The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy)” — was renamed in Koch’s honor in 2011.