- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Ed Koch – Former NYC Mayor Dies at 88
Former Mayor of New York City Ed Koch has passed away at the age of 88, on Friday morning.
Koch, held the office in NYC from 1978 to 1989. He died of congestive heart failure in New York Presbyterian/Columbia Hospital early this morning.
“In elected office and as a private citizen, he was our most tireless, fearless, and guileless civic crusader,” current NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg said in a statement. “We will miss him dearly, but his good works – and his wit and wisdom – will forever be a part of the city he loved so much.”
His mark on the city has been set in steel: The Queensboro Bridge — connecting Manhattan to Queens and celebrated in the Simon and Garfunkel tune “The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy)” — was renamed in Koch’s honor in 2011.