- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Ed Koch – Former NYC Mayor Dies at 88
Former Mayor of New York City Ed Koch has passed away at the age of 88, on Friday morning.
Koch, held the office in NYC from 1978 to 1989. He died of congestive heart failure in New York Presbyterian/Columbia Hospital early this morning.
“In elected office and as a private citizen, he was our most tireless, fearless, and guileless civic crusader,” current NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg said in a statement. “We will miss him dearly, but his good works – and his wit and wisdom – will forever be a part of the city he loved so much.”
His mark on the city has been set in steel: The Queensboro Bridge — connecting Manhattan to Queens and celebrated in the Simon and Garfunkel tune “The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy)” — was renamed in Koch’s honor in 2011.