- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Elementary Recap 1/31/13 ‘The Red Team’
Sherlock has been sleeping for days. Once awake and moving around, he makes a pan full of eggs and decides to make up for lost time by going on the web and messing with conspiracy theorists.
Meanwhile, Watson speaks to her therapist about Sherlock and how he’s coping with the loss of Ireen. The therapist also points out that Watson’s role as companion ended a week before and if Sherlock were to know, it could affect his progress. A text from Sherlock and Watson is on her way to meet him at a soon-to-be crime scene–the home of the Len Ponticorvo, the man who runs a conspiracy theory website.
Once the police arrive, Sherlock still sticks around despite the fact that he was suspended as a consultant. Turns out the home was bugged, including the laptop. The signs point to the government spying on Ponticorvo, since the one legit theory he has evidence for is about a classified war games group. This group–the Red Team–had already lost one member to a mugging. Ponticorvo thought it was staged. And now he’s dead.