- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Elizabeth Hurley Reports Car Stolen – She Forgot Where She Parked the Car
Elizabeth Hurley has earned herself a new nickname, Dizzy Lizzy, for good reason. Have you ever found yourself roaming the parking lot, forgetting where you parked your car? We’ve all done it. Have you ever gone the extra mile and then called the police to report the car stolen? Probably not.
Model/Actress, Elizabeth Hurley took that extra step and called the police to report her $90,000 Audi stolen after forgetting where she parked it. She really thought the car was stolen. Thankfully the car was where she left it in London – only covered with four days worth of parking tickets.
Could there have been a reason for Liz’s confusion? Whether or not it was an honest mistake, only Liz really knows. Of course, the rumors have already started that Hurley was seen looking dazed and confused when she left the car. She did turn around when she got out of the car. Have you ever turned around when you got out of a car – becoming disoriented initially? If you say no, then you definitely don’t come from New York, where getting off the subway will make anyone look dazed and confused.