- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff released Tinder-less video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
Emma Watson Defends Kristen Stewart, Criticizes Media Scrutiny
Emma Watson seems to be in Kristen Stewart’s corner as she had some words to tell Vanity Fair Italy about the media scrutiny that Stewart has faced about her decisions and personal life.
“Those who criticized her are the same people that think that being rich and famous is like being covered in some kind of magic powder that makes life perfect: Nothing can go wrong in your wonderful world. For these people, Kristen deserves all the bad things that have been thrown at her because she had an amazing life and she ruined it.”
“I thought that the media picked on her in a very horrible way. Kristen is human, just like everybody else, and she’s so young. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone. It’s not fair to consider them matters of public interest.On one hand, I can understand why it happened: people felt really involved in her relationship with Robert Pattinson, but it’s also true that they both have done everything in their power to keep their relationship as far from the public eye as possible.”
While Stewart was caught with Sanders out in public and photos were taken of her, did she really do everything in her power to keep it as far from the “public eye as possible.” If so, the photos would never have been made public.
Watson is a very respected young actress in Hollywood and has never been a part of any controversy, so perhaps she is the best person to defend Stewart.
What do you think of Watson defending Stewart?