- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Emma Watson Defends Kristen Stewart, Criticizes Media Scrutiny
Emma Watson seems to be in Kristen Stewart’s corner as she had some words to tell Vanity Fair Italy about the media scrutiny that Stewart has faced about her decisions and personal life.
“Those who criticized her are the same people that think that being rich and famous is like being covered in some kind of magic powder that makes life perfect: Nothing can go wrong in your wonderful world. For these people, Kristen deserves all the bad things that have been thrown at her because she had an amazing life and she ruined it.”
“I thought that the media picked on her in a very horrible way. Kristen is human, just like everybody else, and she’s so young. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone. It’s not fair to consider them matters of public interest.On one hand, I can understand why it happened: people felt really involved in her relationship with Robert Pattinson, but it’s also true that they both have done everything in their power to keep their relationship as far from the public eye as possible.”
While Stewart was caught with Sanders out in public and photos were taken of her, did she really do everything in her power to keep it as far from the “public eye as possible.” If so, the photos would never have been made public.
Watson is a very respected young actress in Hollywood and has never been a part of any controversy, so perhaps she is the best person to defend Stewart.
What do you think of Watson defending Stewart?