- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Exclusive Interview: Wendy Williams Talks ‘Living Like a Star,’ Her Book, ‘Ask Wendy’ and More
Wendy Williams is busy with her “Live Like A Star” month for The Wendy Williams Show. The show is focusing on how viewers can live the celebrity life style — from celebrity trainers, personal chefs, designers to the stars, the best boutiques, etc.
In addition to showing viewers how to live the life style, Wendy is also doing special celebrity gift giveaways every day throughout the month, which could range from a celeb fragrance to a celeb’s favorite thing. Finally, a few lucky winners in the Wendy’s Show “Live Like a Star Sweepstakes” will be flown to NYC to enjoy the celeb experience — 5-star hotels, spa day, stretch limo, etc.
Have U Heard had the pleasure of having a set visit to The Wendy Williams Show where we were a member of the studio audience with guests, Richard Simmons and Toni Braxton. We also had the pleasure of interviewing Wendy and dishing about what it’s like to be a celebrity, who she thinks fits the term celebrity the best and much more! Wendy, is a celebrity, but as she says, “she’s a woman from NJ.” In other words, Wendy hasn’t let fame get to her. She is down to earth and interviewing Wendy is like chatting with an old friend. Wendy has a lot on her plate with a new reality show, The Secret Celebrity, coming out and a new book soon to be released, ‘Ask Wendy.’
A special thank you to Wendy and her amazing staff for taking the time to speak with us!!
The video from our interview is on page 2.