- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Exclusive Interview: Wendy Williams Talks ‘Living Like a Star,’ Her Book, ‘Ask Wendy’ and More
Wendy Williams is busy with her “Live Like A Star” month for The Wendy Williams Show. The show is focusing on how viewers can live the celebrity life style — from celebrity trainers, personal chefs, designers to the stars, the best boutiques, etc.
In addition to showing viewers how to live the life style, Wendy is also doing special celebrity gift giveaways every day throughout the month, which could range from a celeb fragrance to a celeb’s favorite thing. Finally, a few lucky winners in the Wendy’s Show “Live Like a Star Sweepstakes” will be flown to NYC to enjoy the celeb experience — 5-star hotels, spa day, stretch limo, etc.
Have U Heard had the pleasure of having a set visit to The Wendy Williams Show where we were a member of the studio audience with guests, Richard Simmons and Toni Braxton. We also had the pleasure of interviewing Wendy and dishing about what it’s like to be a celebrity, who she thinks fits the term celebrity the best and much more! Wendy, is a celebrity, but as she says, “she’s a woman from NJ.” In other words, Wendy hasn’t let fame get to her. She is down to earth and interviewing Wendy is like chatting with an old friend. Wendy has a lot on her plate with a new reality show, The Secret Celebrity, coming out and a new book soon to be released, ‘Ask Wendy.’
A special thank you to Wendy and her amazing staff for taking the time to speak with us!!
The video from our interview is on page 2.