- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Exclusive Interview: Wendy Williams Talks ‘Living Like a Star,’ Her Book, ‘Ask Wendy’ and More
Wendy Williams is busy with her “Live Like A Star” month for The Wendy Williams Show. The show is focusing on how viewers can live the celebrity life style — from celebrity trainers, personal chefs, designers to the stars, the best boutiques, etc.
In addition to showing viewers how to live the life style, Wendy is also doing special celebrity gift giveaways every day throughout the month, which could range from a celeb fragrance to a celeb’s favorite thing. Finally, a few lucky winners in the Wendy’s Show “Live Like a Star Sweepstakes” will be flown to NYC to enjoy the celeb experience — 5-star hotels, spa day, stretch limo, etc.
Have U Heard had the pleasure of having a set visit to The Wendy Williams Show where we were a member of the studio audience with guests, Richard Simmons and Toni Braxton. We also had the pleasure of interviewing Wendy and dishing about what it’s like to be a celebrity, who she thinks fits the term celebrity the best and much more! Wendy, is a celebrity, but as she says, “she’s a woman from NJ.” In other words, Wendy hasn’t let fame get to her. She is down to earth and interviewing Wendy is like chatting with an old friend. Wendy has a lot on her plate with a new reality show, The Secret Celebrity, coming out and a new book soon to be released, ‘Ask Wendy.’
A special thank you to Wendy and her amazing staff for taking the time to speak with us!!
The video from our interview is on page 2.