- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
Frank Ocean Drops Battery Charges Aganist Chris Brown, Forgives Him.
Ocean originally filed a police report, but apparently has had a change of heart. Ocean states:
“As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer. I’m an artist and a modern person. I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”
Based on those words, either Ocean is trying really hard to impress Buddhists, or he is really sincere about his forgiveness towards Brown. Although I’m sure Brown will be confused by all the fancy vocabulary Ocean has chosen and will probably take those as fighting words.
While all seems to be well between Ocean and Brown at the moment, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore has stated that he will continue the investigation because Ocean has not officially told authorities that he wants to drop the charges.
What do you think of Ocean forgiving Brown and apparently dropping the charges?