- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Frank Ocean Drops Battery Charges Aganist Chris Brown, Forgives Him.
Ocean originally filed a police report, but apparently has had a change of heart. Ocean states:
“As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer. I’m an artist and a modern person. I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”
Based on those words, either Ocean is trying really hard to impress Buddhists, or he is really sincere about his forgiveness towards Brown. Although I’m sure Brown will be confused by all the fancy vocabulary Ocean has chosen and will probably take those as fighting words.
While all seems to be well between Ocean and Brown at the moment, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore has stated that he will continue the investigation because Ocean has not officially told authorities that he wants to drop the charges.
What do you think of Ocean forgiving Brown and apparently dropping the charges?