- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Frank Ocean Drops Battery Charges Aganist Chris Brown, Forgives Him.
Ocean originally filed a police report, but apparently has had a change of heart. Ocean states:
“As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer. I’m an artist and a modern person. I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”
Based on those words, either Ocean is trying really hard to impress Buddhists, or he is really sincere about his forgiveness towards Brown. Although I’m sure Brown will be confused by all the fancy vocabulary Ocean has chosen and will probably take those as fighting words.
While all seems to be well between Ocean and Brown at the moment, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore has stated that he will continue the investigation because Ocean has not officially told authorities that he wants to drop the charges.
What do you think of Ocean forgiving Brown and apparently dropping the charges?