- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Frank Ocean Drops Battery Charges Aganist Chris Brown, Forgives Him.
Ocean originally filed a police report, but apparently has had a change of heart. Ocean states:
“As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer. I’m an artist and a modern person. I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”
Based on those words, either Ocean is trying really hard to impress Buddhists, or he is really sincere about his forgiveness towards Brown. Although I’m sure Brown will be confused by all the fancy vocabulary Ocean has chosen and will probably take those as fighting words.
While all seems to be well between Ocean and Brown at the moment, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore has stated that he will continue the investigation because Ocean has not officially told authorities that he wants to drop the charges.
What do you think of Ocean forgiving Brown and apparently dropping the charges?