- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Frank Ocean Drops Battery Charges Aganist Chris Brown, Forgives Him.
Ocean originally filed a police report, but apparently has had a change of heart. Ocean states:
“As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer. I’m an artist and a modern person. I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”
Based on those words, either Ocean is trying really hard to impress Buddhists, or he is really sincere about his forgiveness towards Brown. Although I’m sure Brown will be confused by all the fancy vocabulary Ocean has chosen and will probably take those as fighting words.
While all seems to be well between Ocean and Brown at the moment, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore has stated that he will continue the investigation because Ocean has not officially told authorities that he wants to drop the charges.
What do you think of Ocean forgiving Brown and apparently dropping the charges?