- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Grey’s Anatomy Preview 2/7/13 – ‘The Face of Change’
The doctors at Seattle Grace are trying to deal with the threat of having the hospital possibly closed for good. We have the complete recap from last week’s episode of Grey’s Anatomy here.
This week Grey’s Anatomy synopsis:
The Face of Change” – Competition heats up as several of the doctors fight to become the new face of Seattle Grace; April brings in an emergency case, and Jackson and Alex work with a transgender teen couple. Meanwhile, the hospital implements new policies which test the patience of the staff, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, FEBURARY 7 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on ABC.
We will be recapping the show – so be sure to come back!!