- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Grey’s Anatomy Recap 2/7/13 – ‘The Face of Change’
The doctors at Seattle Grace are still trying to deal with the threat of having the hospital possibly closed for good. What lengths will the doctors go to in order to save the hospital? We have the complete recap from last week’s episode of Grey’s Anatomy here.
This week Grey’s Anatomy synopsis:
The Face of Change” – Competition heats up as several of the doctors fight to become the new face of Seattle Grace; April brings in an emergency case, and Jackson and Alex work with a transgender teen couple. Meanwhile, the hospital implements new policies which test the patience of the staff, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, FEBURARY 7 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on ABC.