- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Grey’s Anatomy Recap 2/7/13 – ‘The Face of Change’
The doctors at Seattle Grace are still trying to deal with the threat of having the hospital possibly closed for good. What lengths will the doctors go to in order to save the hospital? We have the complete recap from last week’s episode of Grey’s Anatomy here.
This week Grey’s Anatomy synopsis:
The Face of Change” – Competition heats up as several of the doctors fight to become the new face of Seattle Grace; April brings in an emergency case, and Jackson and Alex work with a transgender teen couple. Meanwhile, the hospital implements new policies which test the patience of the staff, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, FEBURARY 7 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on ABC.