- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Hugh Jackman Discusses Gay Rumors, Turning Down James Bond Role
In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Oscar nominated actor, Hugh Jackman talks about the gay rumors that have followed him throughout his career, and turning down major roles such as James Bond.
While Jackman has called the gay rumors “frustrating” at times, he makes sure to point out that his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, has had a tougher time dealing with it:
“Just recently, it bugs her,” On citing things Furness picks up on online. “She goes: ‘It’s big. It’s everywhere!'”
Lauren Shuler Donner, an X-Men Producer, makes sure to show further proof that Jackman is all about the females:
“I have seen him with Deborra since the beginning of their trip to Hollywood, and I’ve been on five movie sets with him and have never seen him stray, have never seen him eye anyone. I met him when he did Oklahoma! [at London’s Royal National Theatre in 1999]. He was genuine, hugely talented. He was in love with his wife that day and still is.
People seem to think Jackman is gay because of his love for Broadway, musicals, and his colorful personality, but hey, they thought the same of Neil Patrick Harris…okay, bad example, but still, I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, just because a man is passionate about the arts does not make him gay.
Jackman also goes on to comment that the reason he did not want to be consider for the role of James Bond is because he did not want to become typecast as the “action hero” after also staring in X-Men:
“I thought it would box me in too much. My natural instinct is to keep as many doors open as possible.”
Although Jackman does not want to be the “action hero” he does have three action movies coming up, two of which are X-Men related.
You can see Jackman sing his heart out in Les Miserables, and perhaps sing some more if he wins Best Actor at the Oscars on February 24th.