- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Interview: Sports Illustrated Cover Kate Upton Talks About How She Keeps Her Shape and More – Photos
I definitely knew that it was the first [Sports Illustrated photo shoot] in Antarctica, which put more pressure on the situation. We didn’t know if we were going to go down there and it would be a blizzard the entire time, or if we were going to be able to get one photo. The first day, one moment it was sun, and when we finally got to land, it was a full-blown blizzard. We weren’t able to get a shot that day. The weather is unpredictable, and the pressure was on, but we came out with a cover shot.
You’ve gotten a lot of attention for your Mercedes-Benz ad. What kind of car do you drive? And what was your first car?
I actually live in New York City, and I don’t own a car. I’ve never had a car. I was a horseback rider. I saved up all my money for my horses.
Where do you hail from originally?
What kind of horse riding did you do?
English and Western. I did 12 different events and traveled on the national circuit.
You’re known for your curves. Do you ever take any precautions before a Sports Illustrated shoot to make sure that you don’t lose too much weight or gain too much weight?
Yes. I have a personal trainer, David Kirsch, and I try and stay healthy and work out as much as possible. I feel like I’m constantly shooting. There’s no down time. It’s very important to me to have a healthy lifestyle. My curves are natural. They’re not going away no matter how hard I try!
Can you talk about going against some of the myths and negative stereotypes about modeling? For instance, there’s a stereotype that models starve themselves or have eating disorders.
We try to be a good inspiration to other women by looking healthy and eating and having a healthy lifestyle and being confident with our bodies.
How hard is it to separate your personal life from what you reveal to the public?
I try to be very open with my life. I feel like I don’t really have anything to hide. I’m very confident and honest with everything. Obviously, just like with any other people, there are personal things that happen that I want to keep private, but that has nothing to do with whether I’m in the spotlight or not.
You’re single. Do you have any specific Valentine’s Day plans?
Keep reading on page 3.