- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Justin Timberlake Calls Britney Spears a B**ch During New Orleans Concert
Justin Timberlake took a few words from Britney Spears new song with Will.i.am, ‘Scream and Shout’ and decided it would be okay to refer to Spears as a b**ch during his concert in New Orleans.
Before performing his Britney Spears-inspired break-up anthem Cry Me A River, at the DirecTV Super Bowl concert in New Orleans Saturday night, Timberlake thought he was being funny? and said,
”Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out that she is just some bitch!”
Timberlake followed up to his diss with a response on twitter saying,
Ok. I see you. Wouldn’t disrespect ANYONE personally. Ever. #Relax #ItsBritneyBitch I do love that saying though*with accent* #Respect
Does the fact that in Britney’s song, Scream and Shout, make it okay for Timberlake to refer to his ex-girlfriend as a b**ch?
Do you think Britney will respond to Timberlake or will she let it go? She may be feeling bored now that she is no longer with fiance, Jason Trawick.