- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Justin Timberlake Calls Britney Spears a B**ch During New Orleans Concert
Justin Timberlake took a few words from Britney Spears new song with Will.i.am, ‘Scream and Shout’ and decided it would be okay to refer to Spears as a b**ch during his concert in New Orleans.
Before performing his Britney Spears-inspired break-up anthem Cry Me A River, at the DirecTV Super Bowl concert in New Orleans Saturday night, Timberlake thought he was being funny? and said,
”Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out that she is just some bitch!”
Timberlake followed up to his diss with a response on twitter saying,
Ok. I see you. Wouldn’t disrespect ANYONE personally. Ever. #Relax #ItsBritneyBitch I do love that saying though*with accent* #Respect
Does the fact that in Britney’s song, Scream and Shout, make it okay for Timberlake to refer to his ex-girlfriend as a b**ch?
Do you think Britney will respond to Timberlake or will she let it go? She may be feeling bored now that she is no longer with fiance, Jason Trawick.