- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Justin Timberlake Calls Britney Spears a B**ch During New Orleans Concert
Justin Timberlake took a few words from Britney Spears new song with Will.i.am, ‘Scream and Shout’ and decided it would be okay to refer to Spears as a b**ch during his concert in New Orleans.
Before performing his Britney Spears-inspired break-up anthem Cry Me A River, at the DirecTV Super Bowl concert in New Orleans Saturday night, Timberlake thought he was being funny? and said,
”Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out that she is just some bitch!”
Timberlake followed up to his diss with a response on twitter saying,
Ok. I see you. Wouldn’t disrespect ANYONE personally. Ever. #Relax #ItsBritneyBitch I do love that saying though*with accent* #Respect
Does the fact that in Britney’s song, Scream and Shout, make it okay for Timberlake to refer to his ex-girlfriend as a b**ch?
Do you think Britney will respond to Timberlake or will she let it go? She may be feeling bored now that she is no longer with fiance, Jason Trawick.