- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Justin Timberlake Calls Britney Spears a B**ch During New Orleans Concert
Justin Timberlake took a few words from Britney Spears new song with Will.i.am, ‘Scream and Shout’ and decided it would be okay to refer to Spears as a b**ch during his concert in New Orleans.
Before performing his Britney Spears-inspired break-up anthem Cry Me A River, at the DirecTV Super Bowl concert in New Orleans Saturday night, Timberlake thought he was being funny? and said,
”Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out that she is just some bitch!”
Timberlake followed up to his diss with a response on twitter saying,
Ok. I see you. Wouldn’t disrespect ANYONE personally. Ever. #Relax #ItsBritneyBitch I do love that saying though*with accent* #Respect
Does the fact that in Britney’s song, Scream and Shout, make it okay for Timberlake to refer to his ex-girlfriend as a b**ch?
Do you think Britney will respond to Timberlake or will she let it go? She may be feeling bored now that she is no longer with fiance, Jason Trawick.