- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Katy Perry and Rihanna Are Not Friends Thanks to Chris Brown
Katy Perry and Rihanna are over. The pair, who were best friends, are friends no more. Attending the Grammy Awards together last year, the two reportedly didn’t even speak this year.
What (or who) seems to be the problem? Chris Brown.
According to an “inside source,”
“Katy was always the one person who could really stand up to Rihanna. When it comes to Chris, Rihanna isn’t willing to listen. Katy is still incredibly angry about what Chris did, and she doesn’t believe he can change.”
Divulging even more hot deet, the source continues: “She has stuck her neck out for Rihanna, and so it really hurt when Rihanna ignored her advice. Katy told Rihanna that she couldn’t stick around and watch someone she loves make such a big mistake, and that she had to walk away. They haven’t spoken for months. Chris is like Rihanna’s addiction and no one can talk any sense into her.”
While Chris Brown is most likely the problem, what about John Mayer, who is a notorious cheater? Mayer may be a cheater but Chris Brown beat Rihanna, the worst thing any man can do.
Do you think it’s possible for Chris Brown to change? What do you think of Katy Perry’s judgmental ways?