- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Katy Perry and Rihanna Are Not Friends Thanks to Chris Brown
Katy Perry and Rihanna are over. The pair, who were best friends, are friends no more. Attending the Grammy Awards together last year, the two reportedly didn’t even speak this year.
What (or who) seems to be the problem? Chris Brown.
According to an “inside source,”
“Katy was always the one person who could really stand up to Rihanna. When it comes to Chris, Rihanna isn’t willing to listen. Katy is still incredibly angry about what Chris did, and she doesn’t believe he can change.”
Divulging even more hot deet, the source continues: “She has stuck her neck out for Rihanna, and so it really hurt when Rihanna ignored her advice. Katy told Rihanna that she couldn’t stick around and watch someone she loves make such a big mistake, and that she had to walk away. They haven’t spoken for months. Chris is like Rihanna’s addiction and no one can talk any sense into her.”
While Chris Brown is most likely the problem, what about John Mayer, who is a notorious cheater? Mayer may be a cheater but Chris Brown beat Rihanna, the worst thing any man can do.
Do you think it’s possible for Chris Brown to change? What do you think of Katy Perry’s judgmental ways?