- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Katy Perry and Rihanna Are Not Friends Thanks to Chris Brown
Katy Perry and Rihanna are over. The pair, who were best friends, are friends no more. Attending the Grammy Awards together last year, the two reportedly didn’t even speak this year.
What (or who) seems to be the problem? Chris Brown.
According to an “inside source,”
“Katy was always the one person who could really stand up to Rihanna. When it comes to Chris, Rihanna isn’t willing to listen. Katy is still incredibly angry about what Chris did, and she doesn’t believe he can change.”
Divulging even more hot deet, the source continues: “She has stuck her neck out for Rihanna, and so it really hurt when Rihanna ignored her advice. Katy told Rihanna that she couldn’t stick around and watch someone she loves make such a big mistake, and that she had to walk away. They haven’t spoken for months. Chris is like Rihanna’s addiction and no one can talk any sense into her.”
While Chris Brown is most likely the problem, what about John Mayer, who is a notorious cheater? Mayer may be a cheater but Chris Brown beat Rihanna, the worst thing any man can do.
Do you think it’s possible for Chris Brown to change? What do you think of Katy Perry’s judgmental ways?