- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Katy Perry and Rihanna Are Not Friends Thanks to Chris Brown
Katy Perry and Rihanna are over. The pair, who were best friends, are friends no more. Attending the Grammy Awards together last year, the two reportedly didn’t even speak this year.
What (or who) seems to be the problem? Chris Brown.
According to an “inside source,”
“Katy was always the one person who could really stand up to Rihanna. When it comes to Chris, Rihanna isn’t willing to listen. Katy is still incredibly angry about what Chris did, and she doesn’t believe he can change.”
Divulging even more hot deet, the source continues: “She has stuck her neck out for Rihanna, and so it really hurt when Rihanna ignored her advice. Katy told Rihanna that she couldn’t stick around and watch someone she loves make such a big mistake, and that she had to walk away. They haven’t spoken for months. Chris is like Rihanna’s addiction and no one can talk any sense into her.”
While Chris Brown is most likely the problem, what about John Mayer, who is a notorious cheater? Mayer may be a cheater but Chris Brown beat Rihanna, the worst thing any man can do.
Do you think it’s possible for Chris Brown to change? What do you think of Katy Perry’s judgmental ways?