- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
Maksim Chmerkovskiy Quitting Dancing With the Stars?
The day we knew was going to happen, but dreaded anyway, may be here sooner than we anticipated. Maksim Chmerkovskiy is reportedly leaving Dancing with the Stars.
We reported last fall that the hottie indicated that he would exit the show at the end of 2013 saying,
“The audience can’t expect for me to want to stick around, and the producers can’t expect for me to want to stick around.”
At the time Chmerkovskiy said he plans to pursue opportunities in acting and reality shows. Something he is familiar with since he did appear on The Bachelor in the Ukrane.
But according to TMZ, Chmerkovskiy told producers this week that he will not be returning for the upcoming season as planned. As he initially stated he is pursuing other TV and movie projects.
Season 16 lineup is slated to be announced next week and we will have all the details here. Be sure to come back and see who will be on this season’s Dancing With the Stars.
What do you think about Maksim leaving Dancing With the Stars?