- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Ne-Yo An X Factor Judge – Video
Ne-Yo attended the 2013 Grammys, where the R&B singer gave Extra correspondent, Mario Lopez some news. The singer revealed he may be joining The X Factor next season as a judge.
Ne-Yo told Mario,
“I think it would be a great, great thing, I don’t want to talk to much about it, because I don’t want to get in no trouble… conversations have been had, but that’s about it.” He added, “If it happens, I’d be more then willing to do so. I feel like I’ve been around long enough to have some vital information for someone on the way up, definitely.”
Ne-Yo may be a great singer, but before he “judges” anyone he should invest in grammar lessons. “Get in no trouble?” isn’t going to sound too good in front of millions of people. It may end up being worse than listening to Nicki Minaj on American Idol.
L.A. Reid and Britney Spears have already confirmed that they will not be returning for a second season of The X Factor. Britney is headed to Las Vegas!
What do you think about Ne-Yo as a judge on The X Factor?