- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Ne-Yo An X Factor Judge – Video
Ne-Yo attended the 2013 Grammys, where the R&B singer gave Extra correspondent, Mario Lopez some news. The singer revealed he may be joining The X Factor next season as a judge.
Ne-Yo told Mario,
“I think it would be a great, great thing, I don’t want to talk to much about it, because I don’t want to get in no trouble… conversations have been had, but that’s about it.” He added, “If it happens, I’d be more then willing to do so. I feel like I’ve been around long enough to have some vital information for someone on the way up, definitely.”
Ne-Yo may be a great singer, but before he “judges” anyone he should invest in grammar lessons. “Get in no trouble?” isn’t going to sound too good in front of millions of people. It may end up being worse than listening to Nicki Minaj on American Idol.
L.A. Reid and Britney Spears have already confirmed that they will not be returning for a second season of The X Factor. Britney is headed to Las Vegas!
What do you think about Ne-Yo as a judge on The X Factor?