- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
Ne-Yo An X Factor Judge – Video
Ne-Yo attended the 2013 Grammys, where the R&B singer gave Extra correspondent, Mario Lopez some news. The singer revealed he may be joining The X Factor next season as a judge.
Ne-Yo told Mario,
“I think it would be a great, great thing, I don’t want to talk to much about it, because I don’t want to get in no trouble… conversations have been had, but that’s about it.” He added, “If it happens, I’d be more then willing to do so. I feel like I’ve been around long enough to have some vital information for someone on the way up, definitely.”
Ne-Yo may be a great singer, but before he “judges” anyone he should invest in grammar lessons. “Get in no trouble?” isn’t going to sound too good in front of millions of people. It may end up being worse than listening to Nicki Minaj on American Idol.
L.A. Reid and Britney Spears have already confirmed that they will not be returning for a second season of The X Factor. Britney is headed to Las Vegas!
What do you think about Ne-Yo as a judge on The X Factor?