- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Official: Britney Spears Headed To Las Vegas For New Show
It is finally official and confirmed that one of the biggest pop stars on the planet, Britney Spears, is taking her lip-synching and half-hearted dance moves to Las Vegas.
Spears manager, Larry Rudolph, was able to confirm to Extra of the move stating that the show was set, but Spears and company were still deciding between two casinos to hold the show at, one of which is a part of Caesars Entertainment Group.
Spears has been hinting at the possible move to Vegas, one of the hints included Spears having a conversation with her dog on Twitter, and let’s all hope that Spears had more than one conversation with her therapist next.
Everything is a go for the move to Vegas, and the deal will be finalized the moment Spears and her team choose between the casinos. A formal announcement should be heard in the next coming weeks.
After a brief stint as one of the judges on The X-Factor, Spears seems she is now ready to head back to music with this Vegas deal, as well as news of her working on a new album. My childhood consisted of me singing to ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time” and “Oops I Did It Again,” as well as not being seen as very manly, so I for one am pulling for Spears to do well.
What do you think of Spears Vegas move?