- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Official: Britney Spears Headed To Las Vegas For New Show
It is finally official and confirmed that one of the biggest pop stars on the planet, Britney Spears, is taking her lip-synching and half-hearted dance moves to Las Vegas.
Spears manager, Larry Rudolph, was able to confirm to Extra of the move stating that the show was set, but Spears and company were still deciding between two casinos to hold the show at, one of which is a part of Caesars Entertainment Group.
Spears has been hinting at the possible move to Vegas, one of the hints included Spears having a conversation with her dog on Twitter, and let’s all hope that Spears had more than one conversation with her therapist next.
Everything is a go for the move to Vegas, and the deal will be finalized the moment Spears and her team choose between the casinos. A formal announcement should be heard in the next coming weeks.
After a brief stint as one of the judges on The X-Factor, Spears seems she is now ready to head back to music with this Vegas deal, as well as news of her working on a new album. My childhood consisted of me singing to ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time” and “Oops I Did It Again,” as well as not being seen as very manly, so I for one am pulling for Spears to do well.
What do you think of Spears Vegas move?